Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Two new intercoolers with a size comparison included - New on the Left vs OEM on the right - New ones are approx double the volume and flow far better with a proven 1100hp+ capacity :D

sQgoi1C.jpg

Associate
Sheesh. At least turn it off.

That made me chuckle! I was so careful I pulled the leads of the spark plugs just in case there was ever a way it would start by turning the blades. There isn't, it's clutched, but hey, best practices and all that.

I can’t see an issue the pivot point is miles back plus if it falls on you just bench it off

You could too, they aren't that heavy. The worst that would happen is that it tipped over away from you but as you mention, it's no where near it's pivot point.

Soldato
Not really a purchase as it was a gift from my brother but...
Samsung Curved 65" 4k smart TV UE65MU9000 and curved soundbar for free! Apparently it has an issue where a row of LED's will go red for a couple of seconds, I haven't seen this yet and we have been looking out for it specifically. dont you just hate people with disposable income :D

Kei

Kei

Soldato
Got me some rupes pads to use on the proxxon nano polisher. Also got the 75mm backing plate and some pads to try and fit on the makita polisher. (with a small tweak)

V F

V F

Soldato
Bought a lawn tractor lift so I could get to the blades to take them off and give them a much needed sharpen.

y4mVtw23vHYqkD9DhVNiTlcuhnABeASZt10bmzR5nsw8-5dIQewIbE8gEQVWtZRtOv_Stt46ACuiCqXM1RrGX1YCg4PsaL82CtyqfqP7qn5VG02D-lZrOIb5EQRL8YFuQyW_-BegUvZgBaFfut4y9XuRtT4miTNCIOgu4TWGZYEBGw

I'm curious, how big is your lawn?

Picked my new dog up at the weekend :)

p5NMvFz.jpg

EldGyz2.jpg

Oh my god! West Highland Terrier. The memories. :D

Associate
I'm curious, how big is your lawn?

The lawn (more of a field really until I do something with it) is about an acre and the other grass areas make it to about 1.5 acres. Too much to do with a normal mower but I do use a battery mower for the areas where the ride on isn't wise such as an incline or it's too big.

V F

V F

Soldato
The lawn (more of a field really until I do something with it) is about an acre and the other grass areas make it to about 1.5 acres. Too much to do with a normal mower but I do use a battery mower for the areas where the ride on isn't wise such as an incline or it's too big.

Interesting. Big enough for a mini motocross track. :D

Back
Top Bottom