Warframe... Anyone on here play?

Soldato
Yes don’t keep doing the same missions it gets exponentially harder as you advance.

If you don’t grind just focus on unlocking everything you’ll soon get harder stuff.

Once you unlock every location in the solar system you get a even harder difficulty version of the whole solar system.

if it’s too easy unlock the next planet/story mission quests

or the Freetown sections have insane difficulty if you are low level.

Go on the open world plains of eideilon on earth and you won’t even be able to scratch anything on the higher bounty levels.

Think 4 of you having to team up with everything you’ve got just to kill a grineer squad if you choose a lvl 30 bounty or something
Cheers for the replies all

Underboss
hi all

need some help please
not sure i understand this

Im trying to do these missions on this picture

zwNzIfi.jpg.png

as you can see , i need to do 5 missions with melee only

ive just done two and its still saying 0

ive done extermination and survival

or is there a missions tab somewhere ?

D3K

D3K

Soldato
hi all

need some help please

zwNzIfi.jpg.png

You need to unequip the other weapons for credit. Just using melee while the other weapons are on your person does not work.

As for clan - I can get you into the ocuk one if you want the benefits of bps etc. But yes it was dead and always was thanks to the way they increase the amount of grinding you have to do for clan items based on the size of the clan. I left it at the minimum size, 10 members, since there were few anyway, and those that did join did not contribute to grinding. I essentially grinded out 99.99% of all mats to fully kit out the clan myself :D
So happy get you in, but there won't be anyone about.

Caporegime
hi all

need some help please

zwNzIfi.jpg.png

On the arsenal remove your gun and side arm.

So you only have a melee weapon.

It's not just not using it it's not having anything else at all

Caporegime
So I've got to solo it too?
I'll try and do it tonight
I can just about hold off 40 mins on survival on my own, did it last night , iron skin is a god send

Pick 5 easy missions:p

But no other people can have guns also you can still use warframe abilities.

Something like ember can wipe out dozens x enemies at a time or nyx can mind control them and make them kill each other wh h helps

Underboss
so , i did it, did the junction, now on the next quest !

loving this quest, as its a little different

going into the past of Lotus and the Tenno :)

Although i don't want to be told how to do it, just tell me if I'm on the correct path, as I've come to face to face with Stalker on my orbiter holding the other tenno (or what ever its called) with the hand that glows blue when its fully charged ?

so I've got myself, holding this other Tenno, trying to zap the stalker, i can knock the blue down to 0, a little bit of the gold, but not enough, so hard as he's only there for a split second, so I'm assuming i just have to time it correctly and hold the fire button down and until I'm empty (or until he moves)

Caporegime
so , i did it, did the junction, now on the next quest !

loving this quest, as its a little different

going into the past of Lotus and the Tenno :)

Although i don't want to be told how to do it, just tell me if I'm on the correct path, as I've come to face to face with Stalker on my orbiter holding the other tenno (or what ever its called) with the hand that glows blue when its fully charged ?

so I've got myself, holding this other Tenno, trying to zap the stalker, i can knock the blue down to 0, a little bit of the gold, but not enough, so hard as he's only there for a split second, so I'm assuming i just have to time it correctly and hold the fire button down and until I'm empty (or until he moves)

Is this where he fires waves at you?

Iirc shot theman keep heading forward till you reach him but I can't really remember the mission.

Caporegime
I like the orsaris?

Can't remember the name big disk you can hit with, you can power slam, you can throw and you can detonate it mid flight!

Ultimate utility if very slow

Underboss
Just did the war within quest, so now I can get to MOT on Void , wouldn't allow me to get there before that quest

Even though I've got good mods now, my standard riffle is not powerful enough and nor is my warframe, orikon with level 50 now

Been so hard trying to get some prime warframe, I'm missing like 1 or 2 parts for a full set, and there's an alloy or something I need for some of them which I haven't got yet

So I'm sticking with my Rhino for now

I'll just keep opening them relics!!

Soldato
I've still got a Mirage Prime frame ready to build if you (or anyone else) wants it.

I don't get to play as much these days so it's just sitting there doing nothing lol.

Back
Top Bottom