Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Caporegime
One complete freeze up of game tonight and one crash to desktop! The other team mate crashed to desktop same time as me, whereas the other one just froze and was fine :rolleyes:

Soldato
Me and 2 mates sat waiting to join a game last night, some dropped from the lobby! Must have been some issues I guess
I had a few games last night, maybe played for 2 hours in mixture of plunder by myself, duos and trios. No issues or drops for me (PC) and two friends on PS4 and Xbox. Managed a 2nd in duos, an all round enjoyable game

Soldato
We were on 21:45 - 23:30. Could have been a server specific thing.
I have been in games in the past where the servers kick us all out at around the same time. Usually i'll see people timing out and dropping, players numbers drop then its back to main menu

Caporegime
Clipboard03.jpg

So this is them working on an Anti-Cheat, even more hoops to play the game! What a joke this is becoming, as soon as BF is out this is getting uninstalled

Soldato
Clipboard03.jpg

So this is them working on an Anti-Cheat, even more hoops to play the game! What a joke this is becoming, as soon as BF is out this is getting uninstalled
I've logged in and don't need 2FA. Maybe it's because im tight and only have Modern Warfare :)

Is Plunder no more??

Caporegime
I've logged in and don't need 2FA. Maybe it's because im tight and only have Modern Warfare :)

Is Plunder no more??

My mates didn't need 2FA either, although I read they are going to have it on all accounts at some point to combat cheating! ( I only have Black Ops and Warzone )

As for Plunder, it will be back next thursday, so for me the game wont be played as much... The new mode is just for snipers really :o

Soldato
My mates didn't need 2FA either, although I read they are going to have it on all accounts at some point to combat cheating! ( I only have Black Ops and Warzone )

As for Plunder, it will be back next thursday, so for me the game wont be played as much... The new mode is just for snipers really :o
How does 2FA combat cheating? Interested to know their reasoning

Ta RE Plunder. I had a game of clash yesterday and quite enjoyed it. It was over train station and seemed like one big battle to hold the middle part of the roof. Quite enjoyable but seemed not many were playing the game as supposed to and just going head to head to 'capture' the middle of train station :D

ne0

ne0

Associate
So I'm plagued by the 'flashing lights' bug that's been around since well over a year ago. I can't seem to get rid of it and the game is literally unplayable for me now. At first turning off RT fixed it but now even doing that isn't enough. Can anyone help?

Soldato
So I'm plagued by the 'flashing lights' bug that's been around since well over a year ago. I can't seem to get rid of it and the game is literally unplayable for me now. At first turning off RT fixed it but now even doing that isn't enough. Can anyone help?
What flashing lights bug? :D
What driver are you on? I've been on 461.40 for a long time and never had problems. There was one bug where looking out windows would cause some graphics corruption but that was sorted quickly in a game patch

ne0

ne0

Associate
What flashing lights bug? :D
What driver are you on? I've been on 461.40 for a long time and never had problems. There was one bug where looking out windows would cause some graphics corruption but that was sorted quickly in a game patch

it's been about for ages, but they claimed to have fixed it ages ago! you get bright flashing lights so big and bright that you literally can't play the game. The weird thing is I hadn't played it for months and my first few games after coming back were fine but now it's happening. AGGHGHGH

Latest drivers, patch, everything.

Soldato
it's been about for ages, but they claimed to have fixed it ages ago! you get bright flashing lights so big and bright that you literally can't play the game. The weird thing is I hadn't played it for months and my first few games after coming back were fine but now it's happening. AGGHGHGH

Try the old drivers im using, never seen any flashing lights. I take it you don't see these bright flashy lights in other GPU intensive games? ...or in real life? :p

Caporegime

Had this a few times, particularly down in the Security Area of Rebirth. It's like reflections are dialled up to the max.

Back
Top Bottom