What does your car say about you?

Associate
Kia Stonic, Had 2 C'eeds, 1st cos I was tight and wanted the 7 year warranty and the second because it reall was a good car to drive. Then got proced out of another C'eed so downgraded and regret every minute since :rolleyes:

Man of Honour
I’m probably shagging or planning to shag your wife, girlfriend….or mum (or dad if you bought the green one).

Soldato
At this moment my wife and I are in Lincoln Nebraska at the SCCA Solo Nationals autocross campionsip, 1500 miles from our home in Florida. We drove here in our 2016 Scion FRS that we competed in. It is covered in about 100hp worth of contingency (sponsorship) stickers and just screams "I'm a teenager that wants to race you, your children and your pet!"

In reality I'm 49, she's 58, and pedal-mashing in a straight line between stoplights would be about as exciting to us as a quilting contest. And while the car sits about an inch lower from the spec-suspension we all run for the class, it looks most agressive when it's packed full of our extra set of wheels and luggage...and probably couldn't outrun a minivan if we wanted to.

Last edited:
Don
In my wife's car (Honda CR-V) I look like someone who has given up on life.
In my car (BMW 650i cab) I look like someone who visits a petrol station a lot more often than you do.

Soldato
59 plate Alfa Mito in red. It's done 113k miles, I've done 80k of them. It has been my first and only car (so far). At this point it's worth so little I'm tempted to just run it until it goes pop. I get 44mpg on a motorway run.

What does it say about me? Don't really know to be honest. I'll let others decide.

Associate
Caterham 275S SV: Bearded car enthusiast who probably meets other bearded car enthusiasts. But it’s yellow and I drive as antisocially as possible and I ******* love it. Many a yoof has taken videos on his phone. Seems weird. I must be old. And I have no meets with fellow bearded car enthusiast.

It's amazing how much mine (2016 Roadsport, ex academy car so in race trim with roll cage etc) gets when I fill up at a petrol station. Not all the fellow owners I meet have beards - I do however)

Back
Top Bottom