• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Sony knocked it out the park. Some great looking titles to look forward to over the next 2 years or so. I know some won't be happy with remakes/remasters but I didn't play Alan Wake at the time and wouldn't mind experiencing it with a little polish. With KOTOR it's hard to play these days even if it's one of my favorite ever games but a remake will hopefully help with that. Also it was released ages ago now, a whole new audience won't know the twist and might experience what we had with the original. Plus Wolverine and Spiderman.... GOW will be unreal and looks further on than I expected. Gran Turismo looks jammed full of content.

Great showcase

Associate
Time to buy a ps5 I think.
Wolverine and Spider-Man 2 by insomniac? Amazing! Nice to see venom. I've not played any of the other Spider-Man games yet.
GoW and Gran Turismo 7 I can not wait for either. Shaping up to be real nice.

Soldato
Nothing got me excited there at all. Pretty poor, the remakes are just a kop out imo. Spiderman and Wolverine will be great but no doubt 2 years away.

It was a great insight into the next 2 years. Maybe PlayStation just isn't for you considering there were some iconic series there that we got to see.

As a gamer I'm pumped for it, feels like this gen is clicking into gear after seeing a lot more PS5 footage than previous events.

Soldato
Was underwhelmed myself, other than GOW and GT7 nothing particularly grabbed me.

Spider-Man 2 - 2023 and Wolverine even further no doubt.

Just not seeing a lot exclusive to get real excited about in 2022 other than 3 sequels.

Last edited:
Soldato
It was a poor showreel but we know the industry will be firing on all cylinders again in 12 months time. I don't think its a problem limited to the PS5.

Don
Nothing got me excited there at all. Pretty poor, the remakes are just a kop out imo. Spiderman and Wolverine will be great but no doubt 2 years away.

I got the PS5 on release and the only PS5 game I have bought in the past 10 months since then is Sack Boy! I would have got Spidey but played it on the PS4. I know this is all down to personal choice and the type of games you're interested in, but what happened to the days where you could go down to Tesco every Friday and pickup a new game? The standard/quantity is truly terrible nowadays.

Soldato
Just received a new PS5 disc and it has the new heat sink and is noticeably lighter. It is also completely silent even in game my launch one made a hum when gaming but this there is nothing.

Associate
Pretty disappointed with the PlayStation event. Project eve and forsaken looked like they could be good (just need to see more gameplay). GTA7 and god of war looked great. I'm not into marvel stuff and most of the remakes I've already played.

At least Deathloop is next week and continues to look good. I was really hoping for some surprises and a rumoured from soft exclusive.

Back
Top Bottom