Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
100%. I absolutely love it, the laughs I get from the WhatsApp group is worth it alone for me, but the meets are always so well organised. You don't get dickheads turning up and ruining it, there's always a good drive before or after the actual meet itself and they do really get decent perks

We've got a huge club stand at TRAX in October so well worth coming along to that if you join. But there are some great meets in the pipeline, usually one a month with a really big one, like the Reading one, once a quarter. We had 130 cars turn up to that one.

The German trip was incredible as well, driving through the black forest, AMG factory tour and meeting the CEO, basically took over the Mercedez Benz museum in Stuttgart. They came out and saw us in the car park and invited us to park in front of the building itself to make an actual display and rolled out the red carpet, was quite surreal. Then of course the Nurburgring itself.
The German trip is their annual event so can come along next year if that's something you wanted to do, a mini European road-trip is coming up too

A long-winded way of saying...DO IT! It's so worth it
Awesome, thanks for that. It does sound and look really good, just got worried that my lowly C43 wouldn't cut the mustard against some of those cars I've seen on the instagram pages!

Man of Honour
Awesome, thanks for that. It does sound and look really good, just got worried that my lowly C43 wouldn't cut the mustard against some of those cars I've seen on the instagram pages!

Don’t be silly! I joined when I had my C43 and there were loads of fellow 43 owners. We have everything from A35’s up to G63’s

Soldato
100%. I absolutely love it,
The German trip was incredible as well, driving through the black forest, AMG factory tour and meeting the CEO, basically took over the Mercedez Benz museum in Stuttgart. They came out and saw us in the car park and invited us to park in front of the building itself to make an actual display and rolled out the red carpet, was quite surreal. Then of course the Nurburgring itself.
The German trip is their annual event so can come along next year if that's something you wanted to do, a mini European road-trip is coming up too

A long-winded way of saying...DO IT! It's so worth it

Sounds very interesting

Soldato
New 2022 Discovery

Car market is crazy, bought one last year and they gave me after 18 months and 17k miles more than I paid for it in PX so the cost to change was fairly minimal. This is the new so called 2022 so it has new 3ltr MHEV engine and box as everyone including me were complaining about the lag from set off. The infotainment is all new, new dash, slightly different exterior. I kept my wheels as this came with 22" which are useless for what I want so they swapped my 20" with BFG over.

Fridge, ebony roof lining, wireless charging for phone, electric tow pack, off road pack so proper 4wd locks etc. Not my choice only what was coming and not delayed.

Ceramic coating booked and wrap of the silver bits to matte black like the rest, trying to decide on getting all the black body coloured but that can wait.

EKGybf8.jpeg

29Rl43W.jpeg

A bold, interesting colour.

Soldato
Test drove the Vantage F1 last weekend. Looking at the next addition to the garage potentially.

Very impressed, not a fan of the matte paint but you can have it gloss too.

51439743001_cf4fd68a39_h.jpg

51439743036_0f8d029836_h.jpg

51439089852_c0d472cbb3_h.jpg

As nice as the F1 edition is, in gloss at least - you just know it’s a stopgap to the V12.

Associate
Quick bimble down to the local lake for a coffee and butty on sunday morning. love this thing, it occupies pretty much all my 'fun' driving these days. Still running it in and tweaking it.

9dZXCMd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom