Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [10th - 13th Sept 2021]

Soldato
A few of us said Eduoard was a good signing and it looks like it could well be. Early days but signing him for that money is excellent business.

Caporegime
Oof Spurs, Eduoard with an unreal start, second should've been saved but still.

Poor Newcastle, either going to get absolutely hammered or Ronaldo 90+X winner

fez

fez

Caporegime
Feel like Kane might have a weak season this year simply because it will slowly dawn on him that hes missed the boat. This is as good as its going to get for his career.

Soldato
Pretty much. He is playing in a place he doesn't want to be. He looks completely off it but i got zero sympathy for him when you have your brother as your agent.

I completely agree. Absolute morons for signing a 6 year deal at Spurs going into the peak of your football career. It'd be different story if it was Real Madrid though.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Pretty much. He is playing in a place he doesn't want to be. He looks completely off it but i got zero sympathy for him when you have your brother as your agent.

I think hes been in this situation before but hes always been able to tell himself "I've got time" but now I don't think thats the case. Maybe one of the clubs competing for trophies will pick him up next year but I think he will have the same issues. Valuable to Spurs and Levy is asking too much for him.

Caporegime
I think hes been in this situation before but hes always been able to tell himself "I've got time" but now I don't think thats the case. Maybe one of the clubs competing for trophies will pick him up next year but I think he will have the same issues. Valuable to Spurs and Levy is asking too much for him.

Haaland and Mbappe are up for grabs next season and Chelsea have bought Lukaku. He is finished.

Soldato
Ramsdale and Tomiyasu start, as does… Maitland-Niles!?

Oh well should be interesting at least. Hopefully Partey can get his first minutes later on, let’s hope they remembered how to play during the international break.

Assume White and Gabriel are the first choice set-up going forward.

Caporegime
Ramsdale and Tomiyasu start, as does… Maitland-Niles!?

Oh well should be interesting at least. Hopefully Partey can get his first minutes later on, let’s hope they remembered how to play during the international break.

Assume White and Gabriel are the first choice set-up going forward.

Arteta is that scared of losing against Norwich City he is playing 3 at the back. I mean seriously what the hell! Norwich are playing a 433. LOL

Back
Top Bottom