Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Man of Honour
The inconvenient death of my pressure washer after exactly 7 years right as I bought a specific snow foam head for it was slightly annoying, but the new 125 arrived today. Old 115 is on the marketplace as spares
I have the 115 and seeing this is making me wish it breaks!

Man of Honour
Have not got round to using it yet, probably won't until next weekend now lol but it sure looks nice so far :p
It's the cable/hose management that makes me want it, as you're more than aware it can be a headache with the 115. I've had it so long I can't even remember when I bought it, I'm thinking 2013 or so.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Yup the cable management on the 115 is annoying but something I got used to ignoring over the years so this is certainly a moment of zen seeing it all neat and tidy. The power cable elastic clip is also neat as stops the organised cord from falling out which was also an annoyance on the 115.

The 125 also has a clock lock system for the output hose which the 115 did not, you can fully detach the hose in 1 second flat whereas you had to screw in the output hose on the 115i meaning you tended to leave it attached all the time because of the faff :p

Soldato
Some airsoft gear.

TM 1911

Bought some wood grips and a new holster to go with it.

IMG-20210909-144541951.jpg

Looks great - what holster is that please?

Associate
DeWALT cordless angle grinder finally got delivered. I now have 7 different chargers necessary for the few cordless power tools I have, a stupid number but admittedly 4 of those are for elderly NiCAD powered tools and only 3 for those powered by newer Lithium batteries. I guess sooner rather than later I'll replace the NiCAD tools because when I looked replacement NiCAD batteries are both expensive and rubbish quality. Original NiCAD batteries (if you can find them) are laughably expensive.

Soldato
So the dream thread dissapointed but its my nature to really get into these things, a couple of additions to my lucid dream mix, totally legal (well one is class A in latvia and russia) and a totally amazing mind blowing experience so far but tweeking my mix a little.
Maybe living in another world should be in the mental health thread but maybe in a positive way

bsh.jpg

Caporegime
LSD is cheaper

Oh be careful with "legal highs" now BTW.

A few years back they changed the law all psychoactive substances are illegal until specifically and individually made legal.

It was to counteract the 10 billion variations on most standard drugs coming out of Israel and the "research/plant food" excuse.

If it has an effect on the human mind its illegal until legalised instead of legal until made illegal

Soldato
its not too bad ,the mugwort is pretty mild ,the blue lotus flower may be on dodgy ground ,i had the 100x extract and was out of it a little but this is pure organic flowers to add to my mix ,a shop i buy from has a ayahuasca mix ,totally illegal if processed

Caporegime
its not too bad ,the mugwort is pretty mild ,the blue lotus flower may be on dodgy ground ,i had the 100x extract and was out of it a little but this is pure organic flowers to add to my mix ,a shop i buy from has a ayahuasca mix ,totally illegal if processed

Oh essential oil/steam extractor kits are fairly cheap on amazon these days so is a lot of chinese glassware for simple stuff think 20 quid for specific kit 90 for a full varied set.

I mean without taping the everloving **** out of it like a ww2 window pane I wouldn't trust it for proper millitorr vacum but a roll of fibre glass tape (eye and neck protection etc) and it would be perfectly suitable for work under venturi pressures.

With some everclear or other solvents it's not that expensive these days to potter about extracting things for soaps, perfumes and things like you're into

Back
Top Bottom