Outdoor Pump and filter

Associate
Hi all,

my mum has a pond in her garden but the pump has died and its rather old now and she wants to replace it with a new pump filter and UV light whatever it is. like and all in once kit. as she wants to get her pond up and running again and get some fish when its all sorted. i dont know that much about the pond biss is there any all in one kits she could get.. its not a bid pond btw

thank you

Associate
OP
Permabanned
Yes they have a UV lamp included it is an all in one pump and filter system. It does a great job in my pond which is roughly 3x1m. Water is crystal clear and very easy to maintain.

Associate
OP
hi again i found out the size of the pond its 2 half feet wide, 4 half feet long and 2 foot deep. im no good with this math :p would that one be ok for her pond

thank you

Man of Honour
Last edited:
Permabanned
Associate
OP
I’m using one of these and it’s quite a good bit of kit.

https://www.allpondsolutions.co.uk/filter-pump-fountain-uv/

Calculate the volume of water and go smaller or larger depending on the size of pond.

thanks for all the info it really is a big help, just trying to get my mums pond up and running for her.. would this all in one be ok i know it would be overkill maybe but its looks better and reviews are better.

thank you

Back
Top Bottom