Poll: Italian Grand Prix 2021, Monza - Race 14

Rate the 2021 Italian Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
That incident was a lot like the lap 1 incident the only difference was Verstappen wasn't prepared to take evasive measures and chose to cause a collision instead. If Hamilton had held his ground on lap 1 we could have had a similar incident. I'm sure Verstappen fans will criticise Hamilton for not giving room but it was on the exit of a corner so it's fine apparently.

Transmission breaker
Don
I do think Max should have cut the corner when it became clear the space disappeared and he was hitting the kerbs, and then argue the lack of space whilst still in the race, rather than in a pile in the Gravel

That's the difference between the two drivers. Max has to learn to pick the battles, its such a shame such a talented driver refuses to learn :(

Caporegime
I do think he should have cut the corner when it became clear the space disappeared and he was hitting the kerbs, and then argue the lack of space whilst still in the race, rather than in a pile in the Gravel

That's the difference between the two drivers. Max has to learn to pick the battles, its such a shame such a talented driver refuses to learn :(
Same as Silverstone, he decided to fight instead of letting him have the place. He doesn’t learn when to fight and when not to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom