Show Us Your Motors!

Kei

Kei

Soldato
Metallic orange is a nice colour. You are all getting more boring by the day. :p
Agreed. I find the British love of monochrome depressing. Grey seems to be the thing of the moment and I hate it. I like colour.

I'm slowly working on restoring my 27 year old shed. It had to have a replacement bonnet which I am yet to have resprayed. The original green paint is actually a very rare colour so finding a matching bonnet was pretty much impossible which is why it's a dissimilar colour.

My everyday commuter looks a lot more presentable as it's just over a year old.

Soldato
Something like a 1.9PD TDi? They're pretty nasty.

i love my AMG but i also like the idea of a Tiger kit car, which is similar to a Caterham 7..............2.0 Pinto.

this is because the AMG isn't great on very narrow twisty B roads in the New Forest, it's too heavy and clumsy, i fancy something like a Caterham

cant use the Jazz?............. no leave that as is, i can't do much more with this car unless i put a K20 in it and this be more expensive to mod than a 2nd hand Tiger, plus it'll suffer from dreadful torque steer......... the Jazz corners and holds the road really well now, but i've not touched the engine at all.

you can still buy race engine parts for the 2.0 pinto, which is great news

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom