Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [10th - 13th Sept 2021]

Caporegime
It’s a freak accident, feel for him. However just sending him of because of the injury is wrong. Not a red. I get why they done it but it shouldn’t be the case.

If you’re going to jump in like that from behind you need to be prepared for a red if it goes wrong.

We see those types tackles quite often, Thiago does them a fair bit but 99% of the time they don’t end up like that.

Caporegime
Mane's current form is basically when Torres went to Chelsea, that level of utter collapse

Ox is utter gash, never recovered from the injury against Roma

Don
If you’re going to jump in like that from behind you need to be prepared for a red if it goes wrong.

We see those types tackles quite often, Thiago does them a fair bit but 99% of the time they don’t end up like that.

Well he got the ball, as you said you see that type of ball retrieval a lot. It’s unfortunate. I’ve never seen Strujik commit a malicious dangerous tackle before, he’s a young lad himself.

Man of Honour
As I say, the team should keep giving the ball to Mane because he is getting into the right positions and its only a matter of time before he scores

:p

Caporegime
Well he got the ball, as you said you see that type of ball retrieval a lot. It’s unfortunate. I’ve never seen Strujik commit a malicious dangerous tackle before, he’s a young lad himself.

You don't see the tackling player go full weight on the back of the fouled players legs whilst trying to lunge around with the other.

It is not unfortunate, it is reckless. Most likely not malicious at all but don't need to pretend it wasn't a horrific, reckless mistake.

Feel for you though having to support the same team as a large section of your match going fan base, utterly pathetic behaviour. Can't be fun being 'associated' with that.

Caporegime
***** game, Bamford and Phillips good at football but christ Leeds need to change how the play for these sort of games.

Be nice if the Ox can step up in Harvey's absence

Not even close to the same ability creatively in tight playing spaces.
Honestly Elliots injury is huge given his early performances, hard to believe how many season enders we get to crucial players.

Man of Honour
3pts, a win, keeps us up alongside the big boys but losing Elliott is a big big blow because he has been a revelation and I think that leaves us just a little too light in the attacking sense imo, especially when AFCON comes around. Wish we had made more of an effort to secure another attacker in the summer because it was always the case that a big injury or two could leave us in trouble and here we are, just 4 games into the season and already one of those big injuries has happened

Don
You don't see the tackling player go full weight on the back of the fouled players legs whilst trying to lunge around with the other.

It is not unfortunate, it is reckless. Most likely not malicious at all but don't need to pretend it wasn't a horrific, reckless mistake.

Feel for you though having to support the same team as a large section of your match going fan base, utterly pathetic behaviour. Can't be fun being 'associated' with that.

Oh Purdy, I’m not as easily baited as you. We all belong to support fan bases that home the common, uneducated scumbags. Your lot are just the same as ours.

Back
Top Bottom