which deodorant or roll on do you use?

Caporegime
they all just make me sweat more. I don't think my body responds well to what's basically glue on your pores.

deo/antiperspirant both do it for me, antiperspirant the longer they say they last the more I sweat

Soldato
i work from home now and have little to no need to meet with anyone from outside my own household therefore i have stopped showering and wearing deodorants. the savings are quite significant and the added bonus is the kids and wife have started giving me a wide berth. win win.

Permabanned
I remember being 13 and carrying a can of lynx around with me just incase….we met girls...yeah fantasy head on me ack then
It tends to sting when sprayed down below huh..do once learn forever

Soldato
My brother gave me some suspect stuff ages ago and now I don't sweat.

Dricolor? Driclor?

Made my armpit burn like hell but sorted the problem permanently.

Soldato
Any of the cheap 48h antiperspirant's sticks that are on offer for 98p, usually one of the Sure ones, they seem to do a good enough job. Sometimes the Lynx africa ones are on offer that smell alittle nicer.
Last well enough for 2-3 days so only apply twice a week.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Don't use any, barely sweat really and find that it does me more harm than good. I do use a good soap instead and find I stay clean without putting chemicals on my skin.

If I did need to, it'd be whatever I could find that was fully scent free.

Soldato
the only one that works for me now is the 96H sure maximum protection cream, im not overweight either at 66KG its just as i went older i sweat ten times more than when i was younger. really annoying

Soldato
Perspirex

I'm not really sweaty but when working in a hot environment, absolutely zero sweat for 72 hours.

Caporegime
Don't use any, barely sweat really and find that it does me more harm than good. I do use a good soap instead and find I stay clean without putting chemicals on my skin.

If I did need to, it'd be whatever I could find that was fully scent free.

+1

Soldato
I've been using the lush deodorant powder for years now.

I had terrible rashes and spots under my armpits at times and I'm 99% sure it was due to the aluminium in most antiperspirants. Since using the lush powder, I haven't had a single bit issue.

Caporegime
Standard antiperspirant, then Mitchum and finally Sweat Guard* (this is the real deal).

*very expensive but it's managed by sweaty armpits way better than others.

Back
Top Bottom