Drag racing at Santa Pod Saturday 2nd October 2021

Associate
OP
Update for list.

List so far :

ReAPeR101 Subaru Impreza WRX STi ( blobeye )
ScoobyDoo69 Subaru Impreza WRX STi (bugeye )
Warranty_Void Audi TTRS
Gibbo Ferrari 458
Foghorn Leghorn Fast bike :)
Kindai A vent and a door.
Frozennova Had or still has a 12 sec Mazbo ( not running )
Havana_UK BMW M3
ianh Audi RS6 :)

Subaru
has gone in for a health check, ( initial check over, was a thumbs up ) hopefully all is ok as i really would like to run with the scooby, if not ill be in GTR ;)

Soldato
Hope the current petrol station kerfuffle is better by Saturday!!! I'll have my car back which is cool but the concern now is about such a long round trip (230 miles + doing runs) vs ability to refuel with V-Power/Momentum which has me wondering if this is viable right now.

Sgarrista
Commissario
Lets see how the situation looks on Weds/Thurs. Right now its a no go for me as I only have half a tank so would need to fill up at least once.

Soldato
I only have half a tank so would need to fill up at least once.

Not far off the same here too. I'm guessing/hoping that now the "rush" to fill is reaching it's end and, post-weekend, deliveries will start up again that by the end of the week we'd be getting back to having some petrol stations filled up again.

OcUK Staff
Hi there

I won't be attending I am afraid, Ferrari have invited us to Oulton Park for another free trackday and the racing weekend they have on as its the final weekend for 488 challenge series, so gonna go to that instead. :)

Associate
OP
Have to agree doon south, every petrol station is empty, so getting fuel before Saturday maybe an issue for me.

Also the weather does look a bit dodge.

Hope to see you all next year then :)

Soldato
Think I'll drop out too...I'm close by relatively but lots of stations around this way low on, or out of, fuel. I don't have loads left myself, but if it's going to be raining too then there's other things I need to do!

Soldato
There's one this weekend (16th Oct), the weather looks way better at 4-5% chance of rain. I'm down that way anyway getting my car mapped so I'll probably pop in.

Back
Top Bottom