• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3DMark DirectX Raytracing Feature Test & Port Royal Bench Thread.

Soldato
29-30. Ambient was 22 degrees. Not sure how accurate that is though. £10 temp sensor.

damn lol, I need a better block. My coolant is 25c but 3090 is 55c to 60c using an ekwb block.

I dunno why ekwb blocks are so bad but it's crazy, 30c delta over coolant

Associate
damn lol, I need a better block. My coolant is 25c but 3090 is 55c to 60c using an ekwb block.

I dunno why ekwb blocks are so bad but it's crazy, 30c delta over coolant

Use liquid metal , my delta between block and coolant is 10 deg c . Previously was using normal thermal paste and had a 20deg delta. Your 30 is definitely on the high side and maybe something to look into as free performance sitting there. What you will find using lm is while the core temps will be lower but your loop temp will rise quite abit as will be dumping a lot more heat into the loop so will need to adjust fans or add radiators :cry:

Back
Top Bottom