Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Spec me a nail clipper thread needed, or just chew?

Screenshot-20210912-110916-com-android-gallery3d.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
ASUS ROG Strix NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 V2 OC Edition 10GB Ampere Graphics Card.

Got it for just under £1.1k plus I can claim the vat back on my company so it is at a price I am comfortable with namely £876 :)

IMG-0278.jpg

Last edited:
Caporegime
ASUS ROG Strix NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 V2 OC Edition 10GB Ampere Graphics Card.

Got it for just under £1.1k plus I can claim the vat back on my company so it is at a price I am comfortable with namely £876 :)

I'm guessing £1,095 and you've deducted 20% to get £876.

£1,095 is actually £912.50 plus £182.50 VAT.

Associate
Small belt grinder (25 x 762mm belts). Has other accessories like sun wheel and V-clamp, and will rotate to horizontal position too. Makes short work of grinding lathe bits and it's very quick to swap abrasive/polishing belts. Quality of construction is not great but it does the job and some simple mods I have in mind will improve it greatly. Packaging was laughably poor and I'm lucky it arrived without serious damage. Shown here in my workshop temporarily set up in the vice for testing. Has a variable speed motor and can remove metal very quickly at full speed.

Soldato
Small belt grinder (25 x 762mm belts). Has other accessories like sun wheel and V-clamp, and will rotate to horizontal position too. Makes short work of grinding lathe bits and it's very quick to swap abrasive/polishing belts. Quality of construction is not great but it does the job and some simple mods I have in mind will improve it greatly. Packaging was laughably poor and I'm lucky it arrived without serious damage. Shown here in my workshop temporarily set up in the vice for testing. Has a variable speed motor and can remove metal very quickly at full speed.

Any details on that? Looks brilliant and hopefully Chinese/cheap!

Associate
Soldato
I bought it from amazon, but I think you can get it off banggood too which would be cheaper. I would bet delivery times would be similar and if you can avoid the import duty (I have for several things in the past...) then even greater savings. Anyway, Amazon link: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B08ZHSBWR2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Cheers for the link, I've had one of these on my list but never seen anything reasonably price that are also appear robust.

Back
Top Bottom