Wired Earphones for £20 or less... casual phone listening?

Soldato
Being used with a Poco M3 Pro, not a hi-fi grade DAC, but is not complete garbage.

I always use to have Some Sony in-ears decades ago and always liked those, were not expensive either, tempted to say MDR-E808. Those suckers were great.

Not looking for anything hi-fi grade owing the abuse I know it will take.

Thanks.

Soldato
I too was worried about them falling out before I got them, but have found that they actually stay in the ears better because they dont have wires pulling on them. As for charging, the battery lasts really well and they charge pretty quickly.

Unfortunately havent looked at wired earphones in a long while so not gonna be much help there.

Soldato
Around your budget these are probably the best

Sennheiser CX 300 II Precision Noise Isolating Ear-canal Phones, Black https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B001EZY...abc_V59V2B3JCSTQZ00NHVNX?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

I had the CX300 (first version) for years and were fantastic. Slightly bass heavy but really good. I then moved to Sennheiser MM30i which were similar but have an inline remote and mic.

Now using Apple earbuds just because they’re so easy to use not untangling wires and they work easily. Charge / case lasts for a long time and they surprisingly dont drop out. I wish there was an Airpod version of the CX300s

Back
Top Bottom