• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Associate
Mine also put for delivery. It felt a little tense waiting for it to reach that point!

ive no interest in selling/scalping. It’s a long overdue upgrade to my trusty 980Ti :)

Caporegime
Me too, though I would also take a 3070 I think.

Edit - do we have a thread/info on how not to get scammed on eBay :o? For selling my Vega 56 that is.
Here's a tip - wait for a selling fees promotion before selling. Could save you quite a lot of cash.
Ta ducky.

Last edited:
Associate

Edit - do we have a thread/info on how not to get scammed on eBay :o? For selling my Vega 56 that is.

It's pretty straight forward! Use the members market on here and don't sell on eBay!!

If you have to use eBay then document everything and include as much information as possible!

Mention that proof of the item working, all serial numbers as well as the packing process will be recorded!

Last edited:
Associate

Always a risk when selling items, no matter if you are business or individual.

I sold 3 cards this year and have zero issue, buyer paid within an hour after auction ended and I shipped the card the following day.

Associate

I've sold three or four graphics cards on eBay over the years without any issues. Take a common sense approach - document the condition of the card, as said above proof its working. Keep notes and photos of serial numbers etc.

Post by recorded delivery only and keep proof of postage. Buyer to pay for the privilege.

Caporegime
Yeah seems reasonable, I have sold things on there within the last couple of years I think - just not as expensive as this.

Anyway, I need to be successful with one of these drops first. Thanks for the advice.

Associate
mine is out for delivery so should be with me within the hour :D

I prefer to sell items in members markets etc unfortunately i'm 477 posts away from accessing.. really hesitant flogging my 6800xt on ebay

Back
Top Bottom