• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Soldato
How have you configured the HUKD alert? I've looked through the android app and couldn't see anything.

I set the alert on the mobile site but not sure if that will carry through to the phone?
Honestly can't remember how I set it, but should be online somewhere.

I just get a notification on my notifications on Android. Managed to grab one but late so hopefully it gets picked soon.

Soldato
Yeah seems reasonable, I have sold things on there within the last couple of years I think - just not as expensive as this.

Anyway, I need to be successful with one of these drops first. Thanks for the advice.

Here's a tip - wait for a selling fees promotion before selling. Could save you quite a lot of cash.

Soldato
Temps are hot :)

74.9c of the core 98.0 on memory junction.

Idle at 35.5 and 44 respectively.

what application did you run for them load temps ? also nvidia stock fan curve is pretty loose they set it to let the gpu get to 75c before it really starts kicking in I just set my own curve and topped to the point where they start bothering me which was 53% and its improved my temps quite a lot also factor in undervolt ;)

Soldato
what application did you run for them load temps ? also nvidia stock fan curve is pretty loose they set it to let the gpu get to 75c before it really starts kicking in I just set my own curve and topped to the point where they start bothering me which was 53% and its improved my temps quite a lot also factor in undervolt ;)
Yeah. I'd done a couple of loops of timespy. Cooler with cyber punk.

Looking at MSI afterburner. Updated it to new UI. Need to remember the toggles for auto and custom etc.

Soldato
Fan profile helped a lot I think. Just made it more agressive so it's 70% at 60c. Seems to knock a few degrees off.

Soldato
Temps are hot :)

74.9c of the core 98.0 on memory junction.

Idle at 35.5 and 44 respectively.

After some abuse you might see that memory junction hitting 100+ easily enough, mine did until I swapped the thermal pads and paste, now 20oC lower memory junction temps, even with an overclock on the RAM (+1100) I'm still 10oC lower than I was stock before the pad swap..

Back
Top Bottom