• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Associate
lol, my other half said burnt plastic :( not had it at load yet, and I’ve seen the horror stories…

Just wondering if there is anything that gives detailed temp map on those things…

Yup, HWinfo works well for monitoring temps.

These are my temps:
Idle:Full Load:
a>
(Playing Warzone on maxed settings)

Associate
Yeah seems reasonable, I have sold things on there within the last couple of years I think - just not as expensive as this.

Anyway, I need to be successful with one of these drops first. Thanks for the advice.

I worried when I sold my old 1080ti and rx6800. But luckily no issue so far. And auction site changed their payment system and with promotion offer I only paid £2 selling fee for my rx6800.

Caporegime
I do think the place that sells the FE cards should think about letting those that have had one card, have another by now to upgrade. The cards have been out almost a year now. Probably a lot of people that bought a 3060ti/3070 last year/early this year and do actually fancy a faster card.

Also, Nvidia should probably think about making more 3080's instead of churning out 3080ti's/3090's. Obviously that wouldn't quite be as lucrative though....

Wonder when the supers will come

Soldato
I do think the place that sells the FE cards should think about letting those that have had one card, have another by now to upgrade. The cards have been out almost a year now. Probably a lot of people that bought a 3060ti/3070 last year/early this year and do actually fancy a faster card.

Also, Nvidia should probably think about making more 3080's instead of churning out 3080ti's/3090's. Obviously that wouldn't quite be as lucrative though....

Wonder when the supers will come

The 3080 and lower are still being scalped so it's probably still for the best to keep it 1pc per customer why would you need another to upgrade we are still currently on the same gen ?

Associate
Ye i too use HWInfo.. very good at monitoring temps.. that and linked to my Octo helps with the fan curve too.

I'm looking at my rig.. then looking at my 3080 on the floor and thinking.. nahh i can't be arsed bleeding the loop at the moment. Guess i'll wait till the weekend to do it.

Gonna run the system on stock for a week or 2 so before i replace it with the EKFE block i have sitting in front of me. Don't see the point doing the thermal mod now if i'm gonna have to replace them a second time with the new block

Associate

I think that fair enough as those with 3060ti/3070 may want to upgrade. But there are still those without the 30XX series cards looking for their first card.

Soldato
This was certainly a no regrets purchase. Best card I've own to be honest. The whole product is of such high quality. In the hand it is by far the best build card I've personally had.

Well chuffed and really pleased I didn't stump up more and waited out for that lucky day.

I game at 1440p and 4k will be a push for this card at high rates and the 10gb ram sure. But I don't need 4k gaming at my desk.

Soldato
I've done an update to my bios on the auros master.

I was going to enable resizable bar on the card. But I'm not convinced it works with 3xxx AMD CPUs.

It might turn on, but not make any positive difference.

Any one know? Nvidia just mention 5xxx CPUs for AMD.

Managed to stupidly lose all my bios settings. So now I've got to go through old posts and on here to load them in.

Back
Top Bottom