*** League of Legends ***

Soldato
OP
Alternatively in game add me talsworthy or Vortex999 - say you are from Overclockers and you're very welcome to join us in game

Don
Yeah I do, only ARAM. Still waiting for the rotating games modes I enjoy the come back (URF and ARURF). No idea if we’re ever gonna get a legend of the poro king kinda thing back
I haven't played since they last included one of those rotating game styles.

To save me digging the depths of the internet, are they ever bringing it back? It's been over 6 months without now

Permabanned
My journey began nearly four years ago. At first, it felt like diving into a whole new world filled with intricate champions and layered strategies. It's fair to say the game demands a lot of time and effort to truly get the hang of it; mastering it is another level entirely.

It's no secret that the learning curve in LoL can be pretty steep. But even so, the game is super interesting. The high level of competitiveness doesn't let you get bored. And if the other players greatly surpass you, don't forget about the various LoL scripts, which can give you an advantage while you're still getting used to the game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom