*** Official September 14th Apple Event (18:00 BST) ***

TS7

TS7

Soldato
The iPhone has had a price reduction? The last iPhone I bought was the X 64GB for £999.

The 13 Pro 128GB is showing on the Apple website for £949

TS7

TS7

Soldato
Does anyone know if I opt for an EE contract instead of buying directly - whether I'm still likely to receive the phone launch day or is that only really if you buy direct?

I'm currently calculating which option works out cheaper - I have work discount perks I could use.

Soldato
Does anyone know if I opt for an EE contract instead of buying directly - whether I'm still likely to receive the phone launch day or is that only really if you buy direct?

I'm currently calculating which option works out cheaper - I have work discount perks I could use.

Unlikely to get it via EE unless you go to the store.

fez

fez

Caporegime
I think overall they could do these every other year now rather than every year.

They would sell so many fewer devices. There are still A LOT of people who upgrade every year. People who upgrade every 2 years would just still do it or make it even longer. People who wait 3 years would wait 4 etc. There is no upside to it for them.

Soldato
They would sell so many fewer devices. There are still A LOT of people who upgrade every year. People who upgrade every 2 years would just still do it or make it even longer. People who wait 3 years would wait 4 etc. There is no upside to it for them.

I mean more the events, than the devices - the presentations get more and more boring because they're doing so many, and you can only hear how something is the fastest ever so many times.

Man of Honour
Think I might go from my iPhone 8 to a 13 mini. Although the overall size is a fraction smaller the screen fills that space and rather not be using anything taller. Certainly a step up on cpu/battery/camera/display.

Back
Top Bottom