US: Rick & Morty

Caporegime
Whilst the end of episode 10 was OK story wise, I'm a bit disappointed that again, I didn't really laugh once through episodes 9 and 10. It maybe coaxed a smile here and there but it just ....wasn't very funny.

Also re the story:

If the whole curve thing was to keep Rick being the smartest person in the universe, how come he was outsmarted by the evil morty :p

Caporegime
tbh I rarely laugh out loud at a comedy, I find it funny but I never actually laugh

Not all the way through, but a good comedy (or at least one I find funny!) will have me audibly laugh on occasion.

The early series' of Rick and Morty did, but the laughs have been very fee and far between during this most recent one.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Whilst the end of episode 10 was OK story wise, I'm a bit disappointed that again, I didn't really laugh once through episodes 9 and 10. It maybe coaxed a smile here and there but it just ....wasn't very funny.

Also re the story:

If the whole curve thing was to keep Rick being the smartest person in the universe, how come he was outsmarted by the evil morty :p

All plans fail :)

Permabanned
9 and 10 were back on form but with the green haired writer at the end of 9 with the smug look you couldn't help feel they were doing a south park and stan being a downer not liking anything as he's growing up

green hair aka rubbing snotters into it.

Soldato
Die Hard, how to reuse a gag until it stops being funny, feels like they are still trying to get their stride back with the comedy for s6, hoping it picks up the next couple of episodes.

Soldato
That was annoying - Mortys voice is funny in small doses, but when it voices every character? Annoying AF.

Interesting concept, but crap implementation.

Soldato
Thought this was a great episode. A few actual lol moments for me and er......was quite hot :D

Especially when you know the actress behind the voice.

Back
Top Bottom