*** Official September 14th Apple Event (18:00 BST) ***

Soldato
Happy to stick with my iPhone 12 for another year. Nothing about the iPhone 13 or pro is worth upgrading for.

I already have a pro camera so there’s no need for me.

Will be getting the Series 7 watch though.

Soldato
Mostly for lower light. In brightly lit situations it will be very similar.

thatsbthe main issue I have. I try to use my iPhone X to take photos of my pc and they turn out horrible - the light from the rgb looks blown out with light streaks across the screen as if I was moving the camera

Soldato
I'm quite tempted to switch from my X to the 13 Pro Max

im mainly interested in the better low light camera, 120hz and longer battery life

Caporegime
3x zoom?

Even that….it's probably equate to a what? 50mm? 80mm?

It sure isn't 600mm.

I am still on an XR, I feel like I can make it last another 12 months. It still has that notch, I don't want ultra wide on the regular version. Give me 16/35/85 as the equivalent range and i would be over the moon.

Soldato
3x zoom?

Even that….it's probably equate to a what? 50mm? 80mm?
I am still on an XR, I feel like I can make it last another 12 months. It still has that notch, I don't want ultra wide on the regular version. Give me 16/35/85 as the equivalent range and i would be over the moon.
I’m on an XR too and looking to upgrade. Mainly for the cameras.

The new Telephoto camera is 77mm focal length and 3x optical zoom
So that means the optical zoom is from 13 - 77mm across all lenses. So it is like an ultra wide prime (13mm), wide prime (26mm) and midrange zoom (26mm-77mm).

Caporegime
I’m on an XR too and looking to upgrade. Mainly for the cameras.

The new Telephoto camera is 77mm focal length and 3x optical zoom
So that means the optical zoom is from 13 - 77mm across all lenses. So it is like an ultra wide prime (13mm), wide prime (26mm) and midrange zoom (26mm-77mm).

The middle one need to be more like 35 or 50. I find the lens on the XR too wide already, the 13 (non pro) only have the ultra wide and wide….both too wide for my liking.

Commissario
Happy to stick with my iPhone 12 for another year. Nothing about the iPhone 13 or pro is worth upgrading for.

I already have a pro camera so there’s no need for me.

Will be getting the Series 7 watch though.

I think that sums me up as well. Because my 12 Pro Max was replaced with a brand spanking new one (not a refurb) just three months or so ago, I’m happy to run it for at least another year.

No touch ID....
Of course there isn’t. Do you seriously think they’d take a step back?

I was a bit disappointed there weren’t any new AirPods but never mind. They’ll appear eventually.

Back
Top Bottom