which deodorant or roll on do you use?

Associate
Cans of whatever antiperspirant is on offer, tried those use at night wash off in morning sticks before was like napalm in my pits and made me sweat more like they were trying to douse their self

Soldato
sure for men roll-on :cool:

no way I'd go back to a spray now, breathed in all sorts of yucky chemicals over the years :(

tried a mitchum stick for a while but found it shedded little dried bits of it all over the place, roll-on is better.

what I don't like about roll-on is the amount of plastic involved, I'm sure they could make refillable units.

Permabanned
I used to love the L'oreal carbon roll on but it seemed to be ruining my t-shirts for some reason, the underarms on them would go all hard and stiff, even after a few washes they were still hard and stiff?
It even seemed to bleach one t-shirt from light blue to brown?

Soldato
sure for men roll-on :cool:

no way I'd go back to a spray now, breathed in all sorts of yucky chemicals over the years :(

tried a mitchum stick for a while but found it shedded little dried bits of it all over the place, roll-on is better.

what I don't like about roll-on is the amount of plastic involved, I'm sure they could make refillable units.

Come on we all know you use the women's roll ons as they're the only ones ever in stock in the supermarket

Soldato
I know a necro but many moons ago I used Sure Original Dry spray then they discontinued it, since then I have been using Sure Sensitive 48 but that seems discontinued too. Main reason for this post is I see that they do the Sure Original Dry roll on and I was wondering if anyone uses this and they can remember is it the same smell as the old spray? Its not a big deal but you kind of get used to a smell.

Man of Honour
There seems a suspiciously high poster permabanned ratio in this thread :s

As my body gets immune to using the same anti-perspiratant all the time

I've found that with many brands but not Dove for some reason. L'Oreal after a few weeks is very weird - at first it works well, then after awhile I start to feel all kind of suffocated and sweat more than usual if I use it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom