Deathloop - from the people behind Dishonored and Prey

Associate
Maybe not if Julianna kills you? She's never beat me yet but could be that

Yah I just beat julianna and got the slab infused too.

Is it just me or does anyone else get frustrated when they're right at the end of a mission then get owned by the eternalists?
Now I have some slabs infused I may stand more of a chance

Where is the best place to get some residuum ? Obv I know how to get slabs but you need enough residuum to infuse them.

Last edited:
Soldato
Stupid arse confusing game. Refunded.

Same, I just couldn't gel with it after 4-5 hours. Voice acting and graphics are good etc but I didn't like the gameplay, mechanics or concept. I'm glad I bought PS5 disc version as I wasn't sure if I liked it, so that I could get it refunded, would be gutted if I had played it on downloaded version for PS5 or PC and could't get money back.

Associate
I'm gutted. I was so very much looking forward to this game, am a total devotee of the Dishonoured series. Reading some of these comments just makes me think the whole idea of the gameplay is to p**s you off. I know games are suppose to challenge you but god, aren't you supposed to enjoy them as well? :rolleyes: Damn..

Associate
I'm gutted. I was so very much looking forward to this game, am a total devotee of the Dishonoured series. Reading some of these comments just makes me think the whole idea of the gameplay is to p**s you off. I know games are suppose to challenge you but god, aren't you supposed to enjoy them as well? :rolleyes: Damn..
Do you mean the comments from people who went into the game not understanding the concept in the first place?

Associate
Do you mean the comments from people who went into the game not understanding the concept in the first place?

Do you really expect everyone to be doing in-depth research on the entire backstory and all the game mechanics and exactly how it plays prior to purchasing? Surely the trailers should do their job of giving you the basic story and gameplay premise to entice you to buy it, and the game itself should do its job of walking you through the actual in-game mechanics? It sounds like it doesn't so the latter very effectively.

Associate
Do you really expect everyone to be doing in-depth research on the entire backstory and all the game mechanics and exactly how it plays prior to purchasing? Surely the trailers should do their job of giving you the basic story and gameplay premise to entice you to buy it, and the game itself should do its job of walking you through the actual in-game mechanics? It sounds like it doesn't so the latter very effectively.
There are a fair number of people who didn't even understand why they were having to redo things when the game is very clear it's timelooped

Associate
Same, I just couldn't gel with it after 4-5 hours. Voice acting and graphics are good etc but I didn't like the gameplay, mechanics or concept. I'm glad I bought PS5 disc version as I wasn't sure if I liked it, so that I could get it refunded, would be gutted if I had played it on downloaded version for PS5 or PC and could't get money back.

Where did you buy from mate?
I'd like to try this but not at all sure I'm going to like it so would like the option to return.

Caporegime

I'd say it takes about 10 hours before the concept (proper) is revealed

Back
Top Bottom