Poll: *** The official Apple Watch Series 7 thread (it now has a proper keyboard and everything!) ***

Will you buy the Apple Watch Series 7?

• Yes - 41mm cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - 41mm non cellular

Votes: 7 7.9%
  • Yes - 45mm cellular

Votes: 15 16.9%
  • Yes - 45mm non cellular

Votes: 28 31.5%
  • No, I won't be buying it

Votes: 39 43.8%

• Total voters
Soldato
Do you have your phone with you? Do you have a workout running?

I've walked for hours a day with my watch and a walking workout running and never had a battery issue. It depends if you have your phone in your pocket and whether the watch is using its own GPS or not.

This is a really good comparison. I'd say from this that the main reason for the difference in battery is the display type.

Yes I’m using a fenix 6 which does everything but the menus, lag and display is annoying me now. Guess that’s trade off for battery life.
When I had the Apple Watch 4 I always had my phone with me. Maybe I had a faulty one who knows. Will give the 7 a 2 week trial and see how I get on.

Associate
Series 5 and 6 still more than capable, I think watch upgrades will be someones less more frequent upgrades.

Soldato
I'll probably go with the 45mm cellular stainless steel again. Up until the series 6, I've always had the aluminium one but I ended up swapping that for SS with the 6 and I like it.
Wasn’t that because you scratched the screen on an aluminium model?

I’ve had a series 2, 4 and 6 all SS and the screens have always remained pristine.

Associate
I’ll be considering a Series 7 Steel Graphite 45mm to replace my Series 4 Steel 44mm.

I usually use a Sports Band with it. I got 2 official Milanese bands but I don’t use them at all. Ones still unused. So yeah Series 7 45mm Graphite with a Black Sport Band will do me nicely.

Back
Top Bottom