Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
it's been about for ages, but they claimed to have fixed it ages ago! you get bright flashing lights so big and bright that you literally can't play the game. The weird thing is I hadn't played it for months and my first few games after coming back were fine but now it's happening. AGGHGHGH

Latest drivers, patch, everything.

Have you reinstalled shaders? Seems to be a common thread when mentioning this and similar bugs.

Associate
Clipboard03.jpg

So this is them working on an Anti-Cheat, even more hoops to play the game! What a joke this is becoming, as soon as BF is out this is getting uninstalled

Good luck with that, you have played previous games of BF? every single one of them as been a hackfest since launch day. With even less support than COD gets. Its bad times when we are resting our hopes on 'EA' and DICE to save us.

Ive done Alpha and Beta testing on most BF games since BF1942 even those had hackers all over the place and nothing was done. With the source code leaked Im betting cheat sites will be doing free trials on this to test there cheats on the BETA.

Just move onto something else try something different - especially as all you play is BR lite aka plunder. Until the anti cheat comes and we can all see if this heap of junk is worth bothereing with again.

Soldato
Good luck with that, you have played previous games of BF? every single one of them as been a hackfest since launch day. With even less support than COD gets. Its bad times when we are resting our hopes on 'EA' and DICE to save us.

Ive done Alpha and Beta testing on most BF games since BF1942 even those had hackers all over the place and nothing was done. With the source code leaked Im betting cheat sites will be doing free trials on this to test there cheats on the BETA.

Just move onto something else try something different - especially as all you play is BR lite aka plunder. Until the anti cheat comes and we can all see if this heap of junk is worth bothereing with again.

I believe cheat sites are already selling BF2042 cheats from a Google news article that popped up. Some have seen a 400% increase in traffic lately due to the beta being announced soon according to the article.

Associate
I quite like Clash, it's great for getting some sniping practice but the objectives also stop it from being a total camp fest like Team Deathmatch was.

Might've been a wee bit hasty. Had a couple of complete games around Train Station and Promenade and it was not as bad as I originally thought.

Soldato
Might've been a wee bit hasty. Had a couple of complete games around Train Station and Promenade and it was not as bad as I originally thought.
I've had quite a few games of clash now and its great fun. Hopefully they do not remove it from playlist this week but expect they will

The downside is that the only areas have been over Train station / Promenade, Farm and Boneyard. To say i've had maybe 30 games and never fought over Hills, Prison, Lumber, Salt mine, Array, Military base, Summit, Airport, Factory, Storage, Superstore...

Summit would certainly be and interesting one. One side of the bridge vs the other with people trying to scrabble up / down the cliff face :D

Associate
I played Clash around Stadium. Felt it didn't work as well as the other areas. Too many snipers and difficult to safely land in or near the stadium without getting shot.

Soldato
My reactions feel like a snail compared to some of these young whippersnappers playing this game :cry:
I know, it's laughable hearing what I presume are 10 year old kids scream "f ing c word / word for kitten" in a super high pitched voice.

Just won an enjoable lunch time quads. Team KD 0.66, my KD 0.95.
Me hammering out a respectable 7 kills and 3853 damage. 4x Stoner and Merc CX50 combination
As a fairly inexperienced team we played well together

Soldato
I know, it's laughable hearing what I presume are 10 year old kids scream "f ing c word / word for kitten" in a super high pitched voice.

Played with a random squad last night, One guy asked for money so i dropped the lot for him, He picks it up then continues to pester me for more even though he can clearly see i have no more on me and id dropped the lot.
Then says all sorts of verbal abuse at me through the mic..What a time to play online games. :cry:

Soldato
Played with a random squad last night, One guy asked for money so i dropped the lot for him, He picks it up then continues to pester me for more even though he can clearly see i have no more on me and id dropped the lot.
Then says all sorts of verbal abuse at me through the mic..What a time to play online games. :cry:
Never had that. Id have bought a self res and told him to do one :D
I played yesterday and a teammate (friend in real life too) who picked up a weapon from a box I opened, then laughed. We have a thing were we dont steal each others weapons/items if we open the box unless its left.

Of course karma struck and he got killed early on. I bought a self res instead of him, laughed and told him not to steal weapons again :)

Associate
it's been about for ages, but they claimed to have fixed it ages ago! you get bright flashing lights so big and bright that you literally can't play the game. The weird thing is I hadn't played it for months and my first few games after coming back were fine but now it's happening. AGGHGHGH

Latest drivers, patch, everything.

I think it's related to those active weapon/operator camo skins, if I have one equipped my screen looks like Polka-Dot mans been having a moment.

Associate
Well after 6 weeks of not playing this I had a shot tonight, movement felt off when playing Rebirth buyback quads but seemed to be normal when playing duos on verdansk, very rusty with recoil control, tbh I was happy with playing the 3 games I did and then turning it off

Caporegime
Lots of cheating going on in the new clash mode, one guy with a 500 rank beaming people one after the other with a sniper, another guy called "I was banned on FB", and another "I Hax your mum" ranking 1-6

Back
Top Bottom