*** Oculus Quest 2 Owners Thread ***

Associate
Yeah, all drivers are up to date.
Cable test comes back fine, but I noticed that the cable was bent double in a certain place and when moving wondering if there is not a poor connection / cable inside that section.

Soldato
ah probably that. Sounds plausible. Mind i had a load of bother with recent Nvidia drivers, ended up rolling back to May 2020. Just might be the latest isn't friends with your setup (Steam vr was the worst for me)

Soldato
My Headset no longer shows the environment and UI on boot. Just stays blank. I can press the Oculus button to reset orientation and I see that appear but the display stays blank. It's lit but blank. I have factory reset via the app and via the headset. I've gone back to Oculus and it looks like a return. Have a missed any other tricks I could try?

Soldato
My Headset no longer shows the environment and UI on boot. Just stays blank. I can press the Oculus button to reset orientation and I see that appear but the display stays blank. It's lit but blank. I have factory reset via the app and via the headset. I've gone back to Oculus and it looks like a return. Have a missed any other tricks I could try?

Sounds borked. That's the kind of thing that works or doesn't. RMA is probably your only option.

Associate
Hi all

picked one up yesterday ( completely new to VR ) whats a go to game/ video to show off what it can do ?

also whats the best way to cast to my Tv ? ( Panasonic dx 9002 / xbox series x )

cheers

Soldato
Hi all

picked one up yesterday ( completely new to VR ) whats a go to game/ video to show off what it can do ?

also whats the best way to cast to my Tv ? ( Panasonic dx 9002 / xbox series x )

cheers

First steps. It's the basic VR intro, but has a few fun games. It's what I always put visitors in.

After that, what sort of games do you like? Superhot and beat saber are always popular choices. I play a lot more beat saber than I do superhot though.

Associate
First steps. It's the basic VR intro, but has a few fun games. It's what I always put visitors in.

After that, what sort of games do you like? Superhot and beat saber are always popular choices. I play a lot more beat saber than I do superhot though.

Thanks for the reply

i've played superhot on the xbox , ill give that a try .Whats the plank game like ?

Back
Top Bottom