*** New Lian-Li Q58 series Cases ***

Associate
Lian-Li are back with a new Mini-ITX Case, the Q58. Part of an extended range, this chassis has an amazing 14.5L capacity, for all your premium gaming hardware. Many aspects of this case have been curated to support detail orientated builds, as well as ease of use. The side panels are hinged, splitting in the middle to provide ample access to the interiors when installing hardware. As standard, these panels are tempered glass for the top half and aluminium mesh for the bottom half. However, they are hot-swappable meaning you can arrange them any way you like.
With its compact design yet enormous versatility, cable management and innovative features help to keep this case as sleek and efficient as possible. The interior is armed with plenty of Velcro straps and tie-downs for taming cables, whilst many of the features negate the need for extra cables. Behind the Lian Li logo panel on the back, there is a header hub for PWM fans and LED strips. Containing three of each, this interfaces directly with the motherboard and can be controlled via the software you would use to control that hardware.
Granting you great flexibility with your build, there are several modular aspects to the Lian Li Q58, in addition to the hot-swap panels. Included within the contents are a PSU ATX bracket and HDD expansion rack, for adjusting support to accommodate larger hardware.

Lian Li Q58X3 Mini-ITX Aluminium and Tempered Glass Case - Black @ £104.99 inc VAT

Mini-ITX case, Aluminium, Tempered glass, Hot swappable features, Modular, Integrated fan and LED header hub, 3 expansion slots, Black.

Only £104.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Lian Li Q58W3 Mini-ITX Aluminium and Tempered Glass Case - White @ £110.99 inc VAT

Mini-ITX case, Aluminium, Tempered glass, Hot swappable features, Modular, Integrated fan and LED header hub, 3 expansion slots, White.

Only £110.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Lian Li Q58X4 Mini-ITX Aluminium and Tempered Glass Case - Black @ £136.99 inc VAT

Mini-ITX case, Aluminium, Tempered glass, Hot swappable features, Modular, Integrated fan and LED header hub, 3 expansion slots, Black.

Only £136.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Lian Li Q58W4 Mini-ITX Aluminium and Tempered Glass Case - White @ £136.99 inc VAT

Mini-ITX case, Aluminium, Tempered glass, Hot swappable features, Modular, Integrated fan and LED header hub, 3 expansion slots, White.

Only £136.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Lian Li Q58X1 Mesh panel for Q58 Mini-ITX Case - black @ £18.95 inc VAT

Additional side panels for Q58, Aluminium, Mesh, Black, Pack of 2, Hot swappable, Easy installation

Only £18.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Also In white

Lian LI Q58W1 Mesh panel for Q58 Mini-ITX CASE - white @ £18.95 inc VAT

Lian Li Q58X1 LED Strip Kit For Q58 Mini-ITX Case @ £18.95 inc VAT

LED strip kit, For Q58 Mini-ITX Cases, Side diffused, 3-pin 5V header, Connects to header hub.

Only £18.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Also in White

Lian Li Q58W2 LED Strip Kit For Q58 Mini-ITX Case @ £18.95 inc VAT

Associate
morning, the container with the following cases have landed and are just clearing warehouse process therefore stock should be showing soon.. i will try and confirm
So, the website seems to suggest these are coming in on "25/09". I preordered this when it first came up. However, I've had nothing from OcUK since; and no sign of the case being dispatched. I've tried using the webnote system; but this appears broken on your new site. What's up?

Associate
OP
when the eta date expires the system will automatically revert back to Pre-Order.. The container has now been broken down and the Q58s have not arrived, i am trying to confirm. In the mean time i have change the ETA to 29/10 until i get 100% confirmation. sorry for the inconvenience

Associate
The container has now been broken down
LMAO, its like the Suez Canal thing all over again?
container ship.
Guess I wait it out for another 4 weeks

Cooler master NR200P Had got launch just over a year ago,
Was good case.

I personally like the features on the Q58

(1) more compact case
(2) White trim around the side on the white version panels
(3) Much better 2.5' drive support plus quick release hot swap built in,#
(4) Front panel more Easy take off & refined (Lian Li was first case with Quick release panel's with studs)
(5) Q58W4 Proper riser cable 4.0 in with case price
(6) better Rad top Support & room
They should start making Shorter Hose for AIO for the ITX cases
(7) I/O Fan & RGB connectors Board to make things easy

Only down side only Supports Air coolers up to 70mm.

Last edited:
Associate
Did the OCUK Website go back to the Original design, Much better, Drop down menus the laying out of the Text, Easy to find so forth & Hopefully no Bugs now.
Also this case Pre-order now showing again in my order history
At to do a password reset again & now its using my new Email address instead of the old one.

Last edited:
Associate
The Website gone back to the new Buggy version again, At to reset my password yet again & use my old email address to get the reset email to show
also the pre-orders not showing again.

Soldato
Was holding out for one of these but decided not to wait and get a Meshlicious instead, might still get one but doesn't look like its coming any time soon.

Back
Top Bottom