*** VR Deals Thread ***

Underboss
Soldato
i've never bought anything from a humble bundle, i dont understand how it works, but i do want AZ sunshine though

It's easy. It's for charity. So, there are three tiers in this bundle. First tier is one game, second tier is four games and third tier is all 7 games. The more you pay the higher tier bundle you buy. The recommended amount to pay is on the right hand side of the page. But, you can pay any amount you want. For example, to get the 7 games, the recommended amount is £20. But, you can £15 if you want and still get the 7 games because as long as you pay £10.83 or more you get the 7 games. Usually I just pay the recommended unless it's a charity I particularly want to donate to and then I might be extra.

Soldato
oh i see you can click on 1 bundle . 4 bundle . 7 bundle
so to get AZ sunshine, i need the 7 game bundle then ?

That's right, they tend to put the most likely wanted games in the expensive part of the bundle.

As long as you pay over the amount needed for the games you want, you get them. Then it's just a case of redeeming the codes on Steam.

Underboss
That's right, they tend to put the most likely wanted games in the expensive part of the bundle.

As long as you pay over the amount needed for the games you want, you get them. Then it's just a case of redeeming the codes on Steam.

I suppose they negotiate with Steam/Developers and get good prices for charity. It's mostly older games that come up in Humble bundles.

thanks both

Soldato
I got the legendary edition for £25 off cdkeys a while ago. Well worth it! That said I've not played alyx so can't say which is better.

I did put 150 hours into my first run through the trilogy and i think at least 80 in my second that I've not finished yet.
Just played about an hour of Alyx, and my god it's something else - graphically stunning, the lighting effects and textures on some of the items you can pick up is just... wow (I spent about 2 minutes just playing with the full beer bottle right at the start, they've really nailed it!).
I caved and went for ME legendary edition instead, i have too many games in VR to tap into right now including township tale which i just started and gone through the tutorial.

Played some ME2 last night and damn i forgot how good it was, gonna really enjoy this especially with all the DLC included for free now.

Back
Top Bottom