Is air out bottlenecked for my PC?

Associate
Hi all,
My PC has RTX 3080Ti GPU, which gives 70C-72C when 100% utilized. As checking the exhaust, my IR thermometer displays around 45C at the rear and the upper left corner at the top of PC case. Does it suggest the fans ought to be replaced with stronger model?

There are no worries to the front of air intake because there is two pairs of three powerful 2400RPM ML 120 Fans for radiator in push-pull configuration together with 3 more SP120 fans at the side panel.

My original exhaust fans are elite performance corsair SP120x3 ( one at back and two at the top). Now I am not sure if there had better cooling performance of 3080Ti if changing them from SP120x3 to 3x ML120 PRO (2400RPM version).

Your suggestion's really appreciated.

Soldato
70-72c at full load is fine. If you wanted, you couldd check case airflow temp entering GPU with a simple low cost digital indoor/outdoor or aquarium/turrarium/fridge wired remote sensor digital thermometer. Can be had for £3-6. Hang sensor so it's about 1" in front of GPU fans and work GPU and see what air temp is entering it. Link below is to basic guide to case airflow and remote sensor I have used for years.
https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/t...-i-put-my-temp-sensor.18564223/#post-26159770

Back
Top Bottom