The oldskool rave music (early 90s) thread

Soldato
Was reading this the other week...always knew it was about E's but only thought it was the chorus that was using the he's/E's thing

"E goes by the name of Ebeneezer Goode. E's friends call him Eezer, and E is the main geezer and E vibes up the place like no other man could. E's refined, E's sublime, E makes you feel fine." I mean, come on. But even fans think the only E is in the chorus.

https://amp.theguardian.com/culture/2012/mar/05/ebeneezer-goode-shamen

Soldato
Was reading this the other week...always knew it was about E's but only thought it was the chorus that was using the he's/E's thing

"E goes by the name of Ebeneezer Goode. E's friends call him Eezer, and E is the main geezer and E vibes up the place like no other man could. E's refined, E's sublime, E makes you feel fine." I mean, come on. But even fans think the only E is in the chorus.

https://amp.theguardian.com/culture/2012/mar/05/ebeneezer-goode-shamen

That’s because the only thing people remember is “Es are good, Es are good, Es-bet-needed-good” .. I marvel that people can remember the lyrics to songs - I was way too drunk. :)

Soldato
That’s because the only thing people remember is “Es are good, Es are good, Es-bet-needed-good” .. I marvel that people can remember the lyrics to songs - I was way too drunk. :)

I just made up my own lyrics to songs as my head was that puddled during the nineties would've had no chance of remembering proper ones :)

For instance, this was 'peas, pie, pudding, chips and ri-i-i-i-i-ce' to me.

Soldato
I need this explained!

Autocorrect on my iPhone. What was once a good feature is now a continuous battle of random corrections after it's been instructed to accept a specific word. I'll have to find out if there's a way of resetting it. I'm typing this on the Mac.

Back
Top Bottom