** The Official Space Flight Thread - The Space Station and Beyond **

Soldato
Finally getting an update webcast from the inspiration crew. I was starting to wonder if Time/Netflix had exclusivity rights to all content.

Live at 10pm BST.

awesome it's a shame they haven't done more live streams but to be fair it is a private a trip that cost a lot of money so I suppose we can't expect the same level transparency as a space x employee mission or nasa employee mission

Associate
Just seen an image from the livestream that showed them watching Spaceballs as they await re-entry. :cry:

Edit. And dragon is home safe. Can't wait to watch the final Netflix episode now.

Last edited:

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour

The best example of a technosignature I've seen yet. Because green stars are impossible in the natural universe, seeing one could only be artificially - As far fetched as it sounds, Kipping makes a great point.

Soldato
Really interesting episode. I knew his dad was smart but didn't realise he was working on James Webb and his interview with Dr Mather is fascinating. I really hope the launch when it finally happens goes without any problems. So looking forward to seeing what new science it will bring us.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Really interesting episode. I knew his dad was smart but didn't realise he was working on James Webb and his interview with Dr Mather is fascinating. I really hope the launch when it finally happens goes without any problems. So looking forward to seeing what new science it will bring us.

+1

Been watching his videos for many years now and could tell his dad was smart, but did not know he was this smart.

Back
Top Bottom