Section 59

Man of Honour
Are all car meets banned now or something? I thought it was just parts of London, but I keep reading about people all over the UK getting these section 59’s for just being at a car meet. It’s either a case of not telling the full story or I’ve missed something recently

Caporegime
Are all car meets banned now or something? I thought it was just parts of London, but I keep reading about people all over the UK getting these section 59’s for just being at a car meet. It’s either a case of not telling the full story or I’ve missed something recently

They're just not telling the whole story. They're generally ignorant to just how much of an arse they're being.

Associate
They're just not telling the whole story. They're generally ignorant to just how much of an arse they're being.

It depends on the police force. Many will just blanket S59 everyone for just attending.

Caporegime
I am not going to sit here and spoon feed you information. I've given you an example of this occurring in the real world. Many more examples exist.

You've given a single example from a decade ago. That's worthless. You're asserting that every person that attends car meets gets one so there should be hundreds of these threads. Where are they all?

Associate
You've given a single example from a decade ago. That's worthless. You're asserting that every person that attends car meets gets one so there should be hundreds of these threads. Where are they all?
I never stated or inferred that everyone person that attends a car meet gets one, read my original post again. There are hundreds of them. Go use Google.

Back
Top Bottom