*New* VW/Audi/Seat/Skoda All-in Cover (warranty/service/breakdown/MOT)

Soldato
I've done it with my vRS, won't make 'use' of it until service next summer though.

Was completely painless to setup though, local dealer did the inspection at the same time as the service i'd already booked in which was convenient, gave me a report showing the car had a clean bill of health, paid the fee and done, following on seamlessly from the expiration of the previous year of extended warranty.

Associate
Its a good plan, but I'd be absolutely sure you're going to be keeping the car for the duration of the service plan - the only way to get out of this is to transfer the service plan to the new owner in the event of you selling the car, else you're stuck paying for a plan for a car you no longer have. We very, very nearly got stung with this recently with the Tiguan. Thankfully the car ended up getting bought by a VW dealership who 'made it go away'.

Man of Honour
I've done it with my vRS, won't make 'use' of it until service next summer though.

Was completely painless to setup though, local dealer did the inspection at the same time as the service i'd already booked in which was convenient, gave me a report showing the car had a clean bill of health, paid the fee and done, following on seamlessly from the expiration of the previous year of extended warranty.
We were tempted to get the warranty which was over £400 for the year alone so looking at that this seems like hell of a deal.

Man of Honour
Its a good plan, but I'd be absolutely sure you're going to be keeping the car for the duration of the service plan - the only way to get out of this is to transfer the service plan to the new owner in the event of you selling the car, else you're stuck paying for a plan for a car you no longer have. We very, very nearly got stung with this recently with the Tiguan. Thankfully the car ended up getting bought by a VW dealership who 'made it go away'.
We will be keeping the Tiguan for 4-6 years.

Man of Honour
Calm down, it was just a light-hearted joke based on how many of your posts appear to be you either buying a car to keep long term or subsequently getting rid of it a matter of months later :p

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
OP
I should be getting onto this next week, the first attempt didn't go too well. They found my thermostat housing to be leaking (common these E888 engines) so I had to claim on my current extended warranty, meaning I couldn't cancel it to swap this plan. Extended warranty expires on 27th, then I'm I'm hopping on this plan.

Soldato
The pre warranty check does catch issues that may need sorted meant my work colleague got his car denied the warranty until he got the brakes changed due to corrosion on them they quoted £500 for rear disc/pads on a TTS. They denied the warranty but it passed the MOT with an advisory for the discs.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
OP
I should be getting onto this next week, the first attempt didn't go too well. They found my thermostat housing to be leaking (common these E888 engines) so I had to claim on my current extended warranty, meaning I couldn't cancel it to swap this plan. Extended warranty expires on 27th, then I'm I'm hopping on this plan.

Got signed up today to the plan, 2 days after my extended warranty ended. I was paying £42pm for the Audi approved extended warranty, the all-in plan is £33pm and includes so much more. Solid value!

Man of Honour
Got signed up today to the plan, 2 days after my extended warranty ended. I was paying £42pm for the Audi approved extended warranty, the all-in plan is £33pm and includes so much more. Solid value!
Did you manage to book the initial check online or did you have to ring and book it? I'm having some issues with their website and trying to book it.

Calm down, it was just a light-hearted joke based on how many of your posts appear to be you either buying a car to keep long term or subsequently getting rid of it a matter of months later :p

Which car have I sold after a matter of months?

Silence. Thought as much.

Associate
This is pretty much what they included with my 2017 VRS last December and after two years I’ll be paying for it. I bought extended warranty and services with my last Octavia.

Man of Honour
For those on this scheme, are you getting a monthly invoice from the dealership that carried out the check which states something along the line of 'fixed price servicing'?

Back
Top Bottom