The hangout thread (organising social gaming etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Wouldn't mind trying this in coop, it's the only thing that's been stopping me from buying it... i don't think a solo session with zombies would fair too well on my nerves haha!

Arizona Sunshine isn't the least bit scary. At least I didn't find it scary at all. On a scale where The Rec Room dorm room is a 1 and Alien Isolation Mother VR mod is a 10, I rate Arizona Sunshine as a 3 maybe a 4 at most.

Soldato
I know what you mean Jay, in VR i find anything "scary" is too scary, but on a monitor, i can play them no problem

I cant even do that free zombie/horror game on steam, i chicken out
Exactly, its the spatial awareness that gets me, because im in control of my body and where i look and what i do directly interacts with what i see making it feel more scary that it actually is. There's nothing worse than turning around and finding a zombie point blank infront of your face, instincts kick in and its fight and flight mode lol.

Soldato
Arizona Sunshine isn't the least bit scary. At least I didn't find it scary at all. On a scale where The Rec Room dorm room is a 1 and Alien Isolation Mother VR mod is a 10, I rate Arizona Sunshine as a 3 maybe a 4 at most.
Oh yeah i could happily play it normally without VR but in VR everything is so much more tense. I've had a few jumps playing boneworks where the headcrab things launch at you lol.

Soldato
Oh yeah i could happily play it normally without VR but in VR everything is so much more tense. I've had a few jumps playing boneworks where the headcrab things launch at you lol.

But, that's what I am saying. The head crabs in Boneworks are scarier than anything in Arizona Sunshine. It's just a game where you shoot zombies and the Zombies in this game aren't scary at all.

EDIT: Most of the game is in bright Sunshine or well lit areas. There is one dark area in the mines. But, you know what the Zombies are like at this stage. The problem in the dark area is trying to shoot the Zombies rather than any actual scary moments.

Last edited:
Soldato
But, that's what I am saying. The head crabs in Boneworks are scarier than anything in Arizona Sunshine. It's just a game where you shoot zombies and the Zombies in this game aren't scary at all.

EDIT: Most of the game is in bright Sunshine or well lit areas. There is one dark area in the mines. But, you know what the Zombies are like at this stage. The problem in the dark area is trying to shoot the Zombies rather than any actual scary moments.
Gonna get it with the humble bundle, i figured its at least worth £20 for that alone. Zombie games i've always enjoyed but being so up close to one freaks me out abit lol. I'm a wimp...

And I have just been Rick Rolled!! :p:cry:
LMAO! You was warned :cry::cry::cry:

Soldato
Gonna get it with the humble bundle, i figured its at least worth £20 for that alone. Zombie games i've always enjoyed but being so up close to one freaks me out abit lol. I'm a wimp...

Until You Fall is a brilliant game!! I enjoyed it more than Arizona Sunshine. A Fisherman's Tale is supposed to be excellent as well.

Haha, I am a bit of a wimp too, but, Arizona Sunshine didn't stress me out at all.

LMAO! You was warned :cry::cry::cry:

I'm a dope!! :p:D

Soldato
FYI, Arizona Sunshine is not cross-play between the native Quest version and the Steam version, so make sure you're on the same platform if you want to try co-op.

Soldato
Ha, I'm sure its not too scary!
I find the simplest things make me jump in VR lol

FYI, Arizona Sunshine is not cross-play between the native Quest version and the Steam version, so make sure you're on the same platform if you want to try co-op.
Snap! Right will keep that in mind and see what platform everyone else is playing on. I suspect the PC version will look a lot better graphically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom