Coolermaster ATCS case pics

Soldato
You can get hard drive bays that fit in to the optical drives, there is one available out there that takes up three bays and let’s you install a 120mm fan. Like in my previous pictures. You have to paint the grille to match. Quality isn’t amazing but it works well.

Soldato
Oh very nice, I like it! Wish my 210 had a window.

I will post some updates soon myself, I’ve got 3x 201’s and been building various systems in them…

Soldato
Beautiful mate.

SHEER CLASS!

Some of mine just chilling:

Associate
Beautiful mate.

SHEER CLASS!

Some of mine just chilling:

Nice. I had an ATCS 110 as well but I sold it such a regret but I only had space for 2.

The silver is quite early as it doesn't have the top fan vent.

Had some early silverstone cases too which were basically ATCS quality but also sadly gone. The collection needs to grow again!

Soldato
I keep meaning to finish this off.

FX-57 and some very special Corsair DDR 400. Currently has an AGP 1950Pro with an aftermarket cooler fitted in there.

Associate
I keep meaning to finish this off.

FX-57 and some very special Corsair DDR 400. Currently has an AGP 1950Pro with an aftermarket cooler fitted in there.

I just sold a bunch of old rare parts like dfi lanparty and corsair ddrs with the lights. I'm going to build modern rigs best I can in these two and actually use them

Associate
Oh really! Worth good money now…how come you sold it?
Just didn't fancy retro performance to be honest, had my fun with that kit back in the day, the black widow had a big custom water loop in it with an opteron 165 clocked to 100% over stock...those were the days.

I feel like a modern low TDP build will be fine in these, I'm not looking to overclock or hard-core game anymore

Back
Top Bottom