Prince Andrew not served papers as they were handed to his police security.

Soldato
I “get” the disproportionate amount of power in e.g. teacher/pupil, office manager/office junior, but if a 38 y.o. engine driver puts the bite on a 21 y.o. dental nurse in a pub, and they maybe get it on, where’s the power in that?
ETA, I’ve just realised that this is the Prince Andrew thread and I’ve veered off piste as it were, forgive me, I’ll go stand in the corner :eek:

“vast majority of cases”

Caporegime
Thats different though, if you don't agree with it you are homophobic...
Well, he's 19. Even if it makes you (or me) uncomfortable, at 19 you have to be given control over your own life, surely?

In that particular case, the age gap being 42 years, I'd be pretty concerned.

But what can you do... you can advise the younger party all you want but he's an adult at the end of the day. It appears the met last year when he was 18 (still an adult).

Man of Honour
Well, he's 19. Even if it makes you (or me) uncomfortable, at 19 you have to be given control over your own life, surely?

In that particular case, the age gap being 42 years, I'd be pretty concerned.

But what can you do... you can advise the younger party all you want but he's an adult at the end of the day. It appears the met last year when he was 18 (still an adult).

The 19 y.o. is called Audrey throughout the piece, and certainly appears to have boobs in one photo, but I can understand anyone’s confusion, “she” certainly looks a bit tomboyish, maybe it’s the hairstyle.
Unfortunately in this day and age, one has to walk on eggshells with this stuff.

Caporegime
The 19 y.o. is called Audrey throughout the piece, and certainly appears to have boobs in one photo, but I can understand anyone’s confusion, “she” certainly looks a bit tomboyish, maybe it’s the hairstyle.
Unfortunately in this day and age, one has to walk on eggshells with this stuff.
Well blow me down, you're right.

I skim read the article and looked at the pictures and was absolutely sure (despite the name) that she was a bloke.

Not that it makes any difference; I would have said the same thing had I thought she was a 19 year girl.

But damn, she looks like a bloke :p

Man of Honour
[..] Also, the Met officers in his protection team ought to have kept records somewhere surely? Checking out the Pizza Express story or indeed whether he was at the nightclub instead and/or round at the house in question might be possible if the US or UK opens a criminal investigation?

That's an interesting point, but I'm wondering how long such records are kept. 20 years seems like a very long time for bodyguards to keep comprehensive records of every movement of a person they were guarding.

Caporegime
That's an interesting point, but I'm wondering how long such records are kept. 20 years seems like a very long time for bodyguards to keep comprehensive records of every movement of a person they were guarding.
but it was a birthday and extremely unusual so they will remember it distinctly :p

Man of Honour
This has all got out of hand tbh, Prince Andrew did a TV interview where he explicity said he doesn't remember ever meeting her, so that's the end of the matter!
on another note, OcUK needs a 'eating popcorn smilie'

Caporegime
Wait what?
He said he can't sweat!?
Yup! I believe he was using it as an excuse why he couldn't be the alleged person/or person in a pic, because of some war injury - he couldn't persperate any more. And don't forget his excellent memory about Pizza Express in Woking.

All of this could very well be true, but this muppet chose to hang around with Epstein after his 1st round of legal woes and he's doing the very opposite to be given any benefit of doubt.

Back
Top Bottom