FIFA 21

Man of Honour
To be honest, the game is even less fun when all players have 99 stats (roughly), it's just a mess and not enjoyable.

Roll on 22!

(for more disappointment no doubt)

Soldato
Roll on 22!

(for more disappointment no doubt)
It always makes me laugh when Fifa streamers go on about how they're done/bored with Fifa 21 but really excited for Fifa 22. Now I've only played Fifa 19, 20 & 21 but they all seem very much the same to me. Sure at the start there won't be the patches that "make it worse", or all the OP players and people won't have figured out the meta/glitches, but...

Permabanned
It always makes me laugh when Fifa streamers go on about how they're done/bored with Fifa 21 but really excited for Fifa 22. Now I've only played Fifa 19, 20 & 21 but they all seem very much the same to me. Sure at the start there won't be the patches that "make it worse", or all the OP players and people won't have figured out the meta/glitches, but...

Add a few skill moves, tweak some skill moves, slightly tweak the animations and graphics, release new version. :cry:

Soldato
I've used the 85+ x 10 to grind out the Messi and Ronaldo (just about) SBCs. But it's taken me bloomin' ages.
Ive done 15 of the Brazilian Ronaldo now along with the others ive done i agree it does take ages.

I haven't put vieira in my team yet but Maradona made it into the starting line up. Big Ronaldo can with cr7.
After this I'll just do the pim ones with 3 teams until the 85+ finishes

Associate
Managed to get 197. I'm done now though :D been grinding the 85-10 too many much now, my head hurts!

Screenshot-20210913-141527.png

Screenshot-20210913-141536.png

Soldato
Very nice team.
I like to use players I like so although I may do the 198/197 I'd still play with me favoured team.
I enjoy fifa I think its alright. I don't take it to seriously so don't get annoyed like I used to.

I do think if I put money into the game at events like toty I'd be very annoyed with cards like the 2 arsenal your players coming out for free a bit later in the game along with all the others.

Associate
Thanks I'm probably 2-3 98s away from a 198. Could potentially get 99 Firmino, and bench the 98s like Foden, Verratti I may try get vinicius jr he is the only player I've not packed yet.

Just did a PC account last night and already got this just less than 4hrs of game play ! :D I don't ever recall an SBC ever like this in FIFA??

Screenshot-20210913-153025.png

Associate
The rinse repeat September SBCs happen every year, it's because no one really cares at this point and EA are just trying to keep people interested into 22.

98 Ronaldo is nice in January, the 99 in September = meh.

I don't remember one in 20 & 19? Can remember packing Ben Yedder towards the back end of the year in 20 and still getting over £1 million for him,

Soldato
Heres my team I'm pretty happy with it plays well. I've done quite a few pim icons trying to get ferdinand and vidic or Roberto Carlos but no joy

Soldato
I just packed Varane and Mbappe in the same 85+ pack. Not packed either of them before, so that was nice. Also had VVD in the pack. 2 TOTYs in one pack. More impressively at a time where prices are so low that pack was worth about 1.5m coins (on XBOX).

Just seems like a shame I probably won't play the game again once this SBC is done. Also a shame that everyone has nice teams so having a nice team isn't special.

Soldato
I'm still plodding along in div rivals but yes most people have similar teams now.
It's the first time I have had brazilian Ronaldo and although he's good I'd be disappointed to spend the coins on him. Two toty in one pack would have had the YouTube guys jumping around the room not to long back

Soldato
So I was thinking of trying to do the PIM Cruyff SBC, but I notice his stamina isn't great. Bates on did like him this year though, more than R9 I think.
So then I saw Eusebio, he's got better stamina and links to CR7. Is he any good?

Also looking at Maradona but his stamina is even worse.
Also, a chunk more expensive, but Ronaldinho might be an option, but again stamina isn't great, especially for a player that will probably play CAM.

Which is the one to try to go for?

Associate
To all the FIFA PC players out there, are you going to stay on PC or move to Stadia?
I am actually looking forward to seeing better team movement due to the hypermotion tech so players move with better AI / better body movement.
But I dont like the idea of no UW support + 60fps gaming + potentially high delay on Stadia...

Permabanned
To all the FIFA PC players out there, are you going to stay on PC or move to Stadia?
I am actually looking forward to seeing better team movement due to the hypermotion tech so players move with better AI / better body movement.
But I dont like the idea of no UW support + 60fps gaming + potentially high delay on Stadia...

Stadia? No chance, is Stadia still even going? :cry: If anything will move to Xbox Series X, but may skip this year (unless I have nothing to play then will cave and buy it for xbox)

Back
Top Bottom