*** The Official iOS 15 Thread ***

Soldato
Possibly a silly question that I could google, but I'm lazy.

Can you get the new Safari layout like the phone has on the iPad Pro? I like the bar at the bottom.

Also like the new notification size.

Caporegime
So to end the tale of my woes, iPad is almost back to where it was. I've just lost access to Bethesda.net and Rockstar Games Social Club. Just awaiting responses from their support teams for account recovery.

Sui

Sui

Soldato
My watch isn’t giving notifications like it used to now I’ve updated my XS to iOS 15. Maybe it needs the WatchOS update!

normally when phone is on DND mode, it’ll still vibrate on my watch, it just isn’t :(

Soldato
Do not disturb is whacky now, I’m not getting any banners whilst unlocked? That was a toggle before that’s disappeared? Also you can’t long press notifications to get to their settings anymore, that was really handy.

edit: Yeah notifications are fubar. Completely random what the behaviour is for me, some stuff has no banners or badges but is in notification centre. Doesn’t match the settings or how it worked before, smh why mess with something so fundamental. Can we still downgrade?

Last edited:
Associate
I’ve just been chatting on a FaceTime audio call and noticed that there is no longer a call timer on screen. I could see the call duration in ‘Recents’ after the call ended though. I couldn’t see any way of getting a live timer, I did look around. Am I missing something?

I’m using an iPhone 12 Pro Max.

Soldato
I must admit I never really understood the DND system in 14 and even more so now.
Well now your options are either get spammed to death with notifications, or turn on DnD and lose them forever into the abyss. Restoring 14.8 now, but got a bad feeling it won't let me recover the old backup aswell.

Man of Honour
I was happy with it before, I had some people added to my favourites so they can call/message me overnight. My frustration comes when I wake up before the alarm and it seemed to behave differently each time I tried to switch it and the alarm off.

Soldato
The way I had DND before was between the hours of 22:00 and 08:00 I get nothing.

It was simple, straight forward. This new stuff is a mine field.

My alarm would go off at 05:30

What’s the easiest way for me to set it up similarly?

*edit*

It’s just the same?

Back
Top Bottom