** Diablo 2 Resurrected Thread **

Associate
while I would like this boycotting activision blizzard at the minute

but decided without the people I used to play with its no fun

Soldato
This isn’t online only, is it? You can play offline too, right? I can’t see anything definitive stating either/or, apart from articles that are months old.

Associate
Game should have stayed buried
I still play the original, so it was never really buried or are you talking about the Blizzard boycott? The root of the problem is US employment laws or lack off for a better word, employers can and do get away with murder, boycotting will not change a thing as it is the law that needs changed.

Soldato
Ok ok, don't hate me for this..

But how's controller support?

I'm torn between PS5 and PC. Only reason I may go PC is I don't have PS Plus for online and would rather avoid that.

(I use my pc via the TV from the sofa, controller is essential for me)

Associate
Ok ok, don't hate me for this..

But how's controller support?

I'm torn between PS5 and PC. Only reason I may go PC is I don't have PS Plus for online and would rather avoid that.

(I use my pc via the TV from the sofa, controller is essential for me)
I have not use a control to play the up date with but from youtube videos I have watched it looks like the control is good for playing and I think you can easily switch between controller and keyboard & mouse.

Soldato
Servers are now down. Got a message 'Realm is shutting down in 10 minutes', and 10 minutes later I can't get back into the game, so I guess the message was right!

I've been enjoying it so far - last time I played Diablo 2 is nearly 20 years ago!

Soldato
I haven't kept up with this, but just went to check it out and saw what it cost. Not sure I'll buy this with other games coming out that I want to invest my time in rather than getting RSI again.

Soldato
I've been enjoying it so far - last time I played Diablo 2 is nearly 20 years ago!

God I feel old today...

savingprivateryan-ww2.gif

Caporegime
I'll be honest I refunded this, couldn't get on with it at all... not sure what I was expecting really, but it's so clunky compared to D3. They've upped the visuals etc but the gameplay feels 20 years old, as I say I guess I went in with expectations too high.

Soldato
The D2 pc community didn't want them to make any gameplay changes so there's not many QOL improvements or any changes to item management etc. The purists won basically

Back
Top Bottom