Carabao Cup - Third Round ** Spoilers ** [21st - 22nd Sept 2021]

Soldato
Tell me one defender that can crawl faster than Giroud can run. :D

Well…that’s true.

I start to pity players like Phil Jones. They’re desperate to be thought of as top players for top clubs but they just cant accept they’re not good enough. Quite sad to see.

Phil Jones WAS a good cb he’s just made of breadsticks. Needed to make a move a few years back but no one will pay close to his salary so he banked it.

Fair enough tbh

Soldato
Apparently it's not being televised anywhere in the world, there is a fan attempting to livestream it from the stadium though :D

That’s some Khabib live-streaming the UFC event whilst sitting next to Dana White energy! I’ve just settled on a live YouTube with this Curtis Shaw guy, feels a bit more communal. Making hard work of it as usual it seems.

Soldato
Unsurprising that Man U go behind again. It's a bit disjointed but some plusses to build on.
Dalot has been decent. he's already played two better crosses than AWB has managed all season which is good as he will need to play in the CL as AWB is suspended.
van der Beek has been tidy enough again but needs to step up a bit. Sancho still struggling, Mata...meh, Martial - one way ticket to Barca seems a good option when Jarred Bowen is giving you a lesson in hold up play.
I've seen worse halves of football so hopefully 2nd half will continue to improve.

Back
Top Bottom