Official FIFA 22 Thread

Soldato
Looks like you needed to create a FUT 21 club before August 1st to get early access to the apps.

You'll have to wait until the 27th if you pre-ordered or the 1st if you didn't.

Okay cheers for clarifying….. typical ea crap. Looks like I lose my fut founder status as well…

Soldato
I see people are saying the same things as always.
"This game feels really good"
"It feels much better than last year"
"I know I said this last year, but this year really does feel better"

Give it a few weeks until people figure out the meta and start spamming the goto moves. Also once people start getting all the good players and it turns out that things that didn't seem overpowered with your 83 pace 80 finishing striker do seem overpowered using a 95 pace 88 finishing striker...

kdd

kdd

Soldato
85 Cavani is a nice cheap ST if you are going for a Prem team, he has banged in a few for me. Odegaard is nice going forward as well, Ziyech is a cheap passing winger

Man of Honour
The game is massively, massively different this time around, everything feels overhauled - doesn't mean it'll be good, but there are plenty of changes.

Mixed impressions so far, some stuff is amazing, other stuff seems a bit RNG (as ever).

Like it though so far.

Soldato
As I say, it's probably a bit early to judge at this point.
Nobody knows the meta yet I'd guess and a lot are probably still play it like it's Fifa 21 (or trying to), from muscle memory if nothing else.
Wait until the glitchy skill moves are found and people know the equivalent of "Near post OP" and how to best defend.
Plus people are still using starter teams and haven't had time or the resources to make a "good" team yet. Once everyone gets full access and the market gets going there'll be money to be made and better access to the top players. Plus you have to give the people that will just spend £5k on Fifa Points a chance to open the packs and build their teams.
Not to mentions there haven't been any promos yet, wait until we're 4 or 5 promos in and see how those players affect the balance and speed of the game.

Permabanned
As I say, it's probably a bit early to judge at this point.
Nobody knows the meta yet I'd guess and a lot are probably still play it like it's Fifa 21 (or trying to), from muscle memory if nothing else.
Wait until the glitchy skill moves are found and people know the equivalent of "Near post OP" and how to best defend.
Plus people are still using starter teams and haven't had time or the resources to make a "good" team yet. Once everyone gets full access and the market gets going there'll be money to be made and better access to the top players. Plus you have to give the people that will just spend £5k on Fifa Points a chance to open the packs and build their teams.
Not to mentions there haven't been any promos yet, wait until we're 4 or 5 promos in and see how those players affect the balance and speed of the game.

Tried a few games as Liverpool, arguably a decent squad, still felt garbage. Though never quite the same as FUT. Swear the beta felt better. :confused:

Caporegime
It’s a much slower pace but feels a bit more realistic. The glitch through tackles appear to be gone but still seeing quite a lot of rebounds. Not had anyone doing elasticos at me yet so may still be a thing.

I’ve already seen something about green timed finesse shots flying in from 35 yards with anyone above 80 shooting. It’s good against drop back but it’s going to get nerfed.

They’ll speed the game up in patches 1 and 2 no doubt as I’ve already seen people like Boras crying that there’s no skill gap because of how slow it is.

Soldato
I am just wondering I ddint get any of my preorder bonuses yet - Is this normal? When do you get them?

• FUT Hero Item
  • FUT Ones to Watch item
  • TOTW 1 Player & Mbappé Loan Item
  • FUT Ambassador Loan Player Pick

Soldato
Tried a few games as Liverpool, arguably a decent squad, still felt garbage. Though never quite the same as FUT. Swear the beta felt better. :confused:
I'm not saying it isn't slower, just that a lot of people have probably come from 97 or 98 rated squads in Fifa 21 where every player has over 90 pace (and pretty much every stat) to an 82 team where they might have 1 player over 90 pace and some under or around 80 (I'd guess most people aren't using much in the way of chem styles at this early point).

It’s a much slower pace but feels a bit more realistic. The glitch through tackles appear to be gone but still seeing quite a lot of rebounds. Not had anyone doing elasticos at me yet so may still be a thing.

I’ve already seen something about green timed finesse shots flying in from 35 yards with anyone above 80 shooting. It’s good against drop back but it’s going to get nerfed.

They’ll speed the game up in patches 1 and 2 no doubt as I’ve already seen people like Boras crying that there’s no skill gap because of how slow it is.
The Twosync lads gave been scoring 20-25 yard finesse goals without timed finishing. They're not scoring them every time, but seems a little more frequent than you might expect given that GKs seem a bit better this year.
Didn't everyone complain last year that there's no skill gap? I'd have thought a slower game allowed for more skill than a faster game where pace was king?

Caporegime
The Twosync lads gave been scoring 20-25 yard finesse goals without timed finishing. They're not scoring them every time, but seems a little more frequent than you might expect given that GKs seem a bit better this year.
Didn't everyone complain last year that there's no skill gap? I'd have thought a slower game allowed for more skill than a faster game where pace was king?

Yeah so with green timed finishing it's even worse.

Nah a higher-paced game suits the pros and stuff more as it means the slight differences in reaction time and ability to nail skills and skill cancels make all the difference. Same with twitch shooter games etc. They aren't talking about pure player pace, more the speed of the game on the whole, mostly the animations.

The likes of Neymar can't flip flop like they could at this point in the cycle in 21.

Basically, they want the game to be more arcade-like again:

J6Xe0uG.png

Back
Top Bottom