Poll: *** The official iPhone 13 (mini/pro/max) thread (The Pro Max has 120 Hz and everything!) ***

• Thread starter Deleted member 209350
  • Start date

Which iPhone 13 will you get?

• iPhone 13 mini

Votes: 20 10.6%
  • iPhone 13

Votes: 19 10.1%
  • iPhone 13 Pro

Votes: 73 38.8%
  • iPhone 13 Pro Max

Votes: 77 41.0%

• Total voters
Soldato
Max or normal. Or are they both same this year as last year max bad a better camera ,

Macro mode is fun.

IMG-0007-1.jpg

Soldato
Battery test video from Mr Boss.

The 13 Pro Max is a battery life legend : 9 hrs 52mins
13 Pro : 8 hrs 17 mins
13 : 7 hrs 45 mins
11 : 4 hrs 20 mins

Yeah this test showed how much better the Pro Max battery is than competition.

I think the S21+ Ultra managed like 8hrs 41mins, this is over an hour longer and that stole the crown.

Soldato
Picked ours up from the Apple Store this morning, didn't have to wait at all, walked in before our time slot, scan the wallet code and someone brought the phones out.
Couldn't have gone any smoother!

So far the most impressive thing is how smooth everything is with the faster display, it's a massive upgrade over our old XS phones.

XVZMNBj.jpg

Soldato
Picked ours up from the Apple Store this morning, didn't have to wait at all, walked in before our time slot, scan the wallet code and someone brought the phones out.
Couldn't have gone any smoother!

Lucky for you - massive queue at my local one, had a 13:15 appointment, and just got in now haha.

Associate
Mine (128gb Pro) should have been here today but this is what is on the dhl site now

"We're sorry but the delivery of your shipment has been delayed. We expect to deliver on the next working day"

Worked from home today and will have to go into the office monday so will not be here when they try and deliver :(

Soldato
Mine (128gb Pro) should have been here today but this is what is on the dhl site now

"We're sorry but the delivery of your shipment has been delayed. We expect to deliver on the next working day"

Worked from home today and will have to go into the office monday so will not be here when they try and deliver :(

Driver swiped it :D

Soldato
My Mini is here! Absolutely perfect size, glad I didn’t give in and go for anything larger. Great cameras from a few basic snaps so far.

Big jump for me coming from the most recent SE.

Soldato
I picked my Pro up at 08.15 this morning. The store was fairly quiet and there was no breakfast which is a departure from previous launch days.
First impressions are **** me this thing is heavy and it’s not even a Max. The Pro is very nice though but like with the 12 series, build quality is inferior compared to the standard version and the Mini. Whoever thought shiny and matt glass = premium really needs their head examined.

Soldato
Pair of 13 Pro Maxes turned up earlier. Must say, sierra blue looks better in person. I wasn't too keen on it which is why I ordered the graphite for myself, but the sierra blue isn't bad. I still think I prefer the 12 Pro's pacific blue though.

IMG-0006.jpg

IMG-0007.jpg

Associate
Pair of 13 Pro Maxes turned up earlier. Must say, sierra blue looks better in person. I wasn't too keen on it which is why I ordered the graphite for myself, but the sierra blue isn't bad. I still think I prefer the 12 Pro's pacific blue though.

IMG-0006.jpg

IMG-0007.jpg

Where do you use to store your pictures so you can upload them to forums?

Phone looks nice btw.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom