• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

More GPU price increases!

Associate
That's not a solution plus all the Polish people where I live have gone back to Poland due to trouble with Brexit.
Spot-on.
Not arguing the merits of Brexit, let me make it clear.
Also, not saying every foreigner would come here for minimum wage jobs.
But let's just think in one scenario alone: warehouse/farms/hospitality.
Most people, mostly without a formal qualification, would simply get one of those jobs to start earning, and eventually learn the language and eventually get a better job, with better working hours and conditions.
Before Brexit, not an issue, as would be more people coming later to get those jobs and keep things running.
The issue now is, once those people doing those jobs either pack back home or get a different job, won't be a 3rd generation on the dole slagging foreigners individual who will decide to get the job.
Cost of living now is eye-watering.
Part of the population became very hostile towards foreigners too.
In their very wise minds the Brexit vote would be an eviction order from this country to every foreigner.
As for HGV drivers, that will only get worse.
During first lockdown, was a breeze to drive. As a delivery person, it was great.
Now the unskilled people are back, rusty (previously lacking) skills and their SUVs, generally twice the size they're competent to drive, and one wonders why the stress driving.
Add to it the lack of facilities (just compare with the facilities available in the Continent). Here, most services on motorways won't allow those drivers to stay more than very few hours.
How many people want to sleep parked on a layby, no toilets available and the high chance of being mugged, every night?
Well, as with GPUs, pretty much everything else is or will be affected.
Boris' bus never mentioned a plan after the vote.
Unless he really believed that, despite all the people who don't know anyone here, don't speak the language and aren't highly qualified never struggled to get a job, the ones winging and blaming everyone else but their laziness would suddenly decide to work.
Despite their situation not being affected by the pandemic, as the dole still flowing, as the "employer" won't fire them, they got an extra 20 quid a week, to help pay for their iPhones, Sky Sports, Netflix, etc.
The key workers, just a slap in the face. More taxes on the way for working people. And I got a fantastic 1% pay rise after 2.5 years without any increase, but twice the abuse during pandemic.

Soldato
Boris' bus never mentioned a plan after the vote.

The magical mystery 350 Million quid that Johnson claimed we'd get every week never materialised, I'm so shocked and surprised................. /s

A lot of the vote was centred around 1 simple thing, The "I say what what" eton schoolboys saw the plebs slowly but surely gaining decent lives through various rights and protections the EU had in place and the amount of money flowing to various handshaker and party supporter bank accounts slowing down, Can't have that now can we...So what better way to take full control of the country than Brexit, Play on various peoples fears and prejudices and all out lie about a plethora of things.

Again I have zero vested interest in the EU as I think it needs reorganising top to bottom, I'm not a Labour supporter, Also not a Tory supporter, But the blatant BS the Tories spun would have impressed propaganda creators during WW2 Germany.

Associate
Another major reason for Brrexit was that the EU were about to bring in a heap of new legislation to prevent the super-rich hiding their wealth in offshore tax havens and Swiss banks. This caused the 'establishment', the press barons, aristocrats and many of the tycoons to panic that the full extent of their wealth and earnings and tax evasion were about to be exposed so they manipulated the ill informed and uneducated into voting themselves out of the EU. Being in the EU provided huge benefits to normal people - not least the opportunity to study, work, live and travel overseas far more easily and cheaply and greatly improved worker's rights and consumer protections.

Watch this if you want to hear the real truth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HDFegpX5gI

Birdseed007

Soldato
That's not a solution plus all the Polish people where I live have gone back to Poland due to trouble with Brexit.

It's not the 1st time I've heard of this happening, it's awful that it's been inflicted on people who settled in the UK though, after such a long time with open borders between the UK and EU countries.

Haven't been following this thread much, interesting to see that it has become a discussion about Brexit though...

Associate
I see China has now banned all crypto currency trading. They are really turning the screw on mining. Will be interesting to see if this effects gpu pricing in the coming month.

koh

koh

Associate
Another major reason for Brrexit was that the EU were about to bring in a heap of new legislation to prevent the super-rich hiding their wealth in offshore tax havens and Swiss banks. This caused the 'establishment', the press barons, aristocrats and many of the tycoons to panic that the full extent of their wealth and earnings and tax evasion were about to be exposed so they manipulated the ill informed and uneducated into voting themselves out of the EU. Being in the EU provided huge benefits to normal people - not least the opportunity to study, work, live and travel overseas far more easily and cheaply and greatly improved worker's rights and consumer protections.

Watch this if you want to hear the real truth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HDFegpX5gI

Birdseed007

Yes birdseed. Once again ordinary people were being persuaded to see their interests align with certain sections of the wealthy capitalist groups such as the finanaciers who were worried about EU cracking down on them after 2008 crash. This video explains it very well on those who had 'real' vested interest in leaving EU.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5VgkCb8lYI

Permabanned

I personally don't see what all the fuss was about, with Polish people, there are far more Indian people here than Polish people, we can't kick everybody out. Now all the nations in UK want to separate because of Boris.

Again, what was concerning is people did not even back an eye lid about the lies , of £350million pounds a week for the NHS we would get after BREXIT. Shortly after BREXIT, infact these bad conservatives refused the NHS a pay rise and only offered some NHS workers 1% rise despite the £350 million quid a week from BREXIT they claimed.These Conservatives are bad.

Look at the queues for petrol, every brexit voter deserves it lol ! The UK is no longer number one as top finance hub, we are loosing our status fast .

The government is running out of money, so they are increasing taxes on normal people, increasing taxes on motorists, using excuses of climate change when they haven’t even put proper climate change infrastructure in place like adequate electricity charging infrastructure , but are drawing up ulez zones to fleece motorists, inflation is increase fast! Councils running out of money, increasing Council Tax. Things are so expensive all round. We have run out of lorry drivers, this list continues...

The UK is slowly crumbling into little Britain. Can someone tell me what had improved since BREXIT?

Last edited:
Soldato
Can someone tell me what had improved since BREXIT?

The rich are getting richer, Poor are getting poorer, Taxes increasing, 1 of the highest costs of living in Europe mixed with the lowest standard of living in Europe for the 99.99%, That's good......... for the 00.01% i.e the "what what I say rather" types.

Now I'm not British at all but what I find hilarious, In a macabre way, Is British people keep voting in the same people over and over again and then wondering why it's getting worse year over year for the majority of people, What's that old saying ? "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome".

Well voting in public school boy eton scumbags who have never known even a single days hardship due to all being born multi millionaires that can just about wipe their own backsides is obviously not working.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom