Poll: *** The official iPhone 13 (mini/pro/max) thread (The Pro Max has 120 Hz and everything!) ***

• Thread starter Deleted member 209350
  • Start date

Which iPhone 13 will you get?

• iPhone 13 mini

Votes: 20 10.6%
  • iPhone 13

Votes: 19 10.1%
  • iPhone 13 Pro

Votes: 73 38.8%
  • iPhone 13 Pro Max

Votes: 77 41.0%

• Total voters
Soldato
Mine (128gb Pro) should have been here today but this is what is on the dhl site now

"We're sorry but the delivery of your shipment has been delayed. We expect to deliver on the next working day"

Worked from home today and will have to go into the office monday so will not be here when they try and deliver :(

Ouch, that’s a mare. I hate when they do that. I’ve still not heard anything from DPD normally get a text. So looking like I’ll be without as well.

Sigh

Commissario
I'm likely going to be the same. Been sitting at 110 for over an hour and I'm 112, so expecting the delay text :rolleyes:
The driver could well have stopped for a break. We had that a while ago, tracking showed us next for delivery for an hour and it showed the van just round the corner in the street opposite the chippy. When it arrived, I asked the driver if she enjoyed her chips. She smiled and asked how I knew ;)

Soldato
The driver could well have stopped for a break. We had that a while ago, tracking showed us next for delivery for an hour and it showed the van just round the corner in the street opposite the chippy. When it arrived, I asked the driver if she enjoyed her chips. She smiled and asked how I knew ;)

Unfortunately this was not the case. They used a temporary driver who ran out of time…sigh.

They are organising delivery for tomorrow morning now, before 10:00am, as they aren’t allowing collections from the depot. It was returned there at 5:07pm.

Associate
Ordered a 128gb Pro Max earlier this week, expecting to be a couple weeks for delivery but it looks like it's getting delivered today! Nice surprise.

Does anyone know if the leather cases are only currently available from Apple direct? Checked a few retailers and they all say 4 weeks for delivery.

Apple store is a bit further away and don't want to wait till Monday for delivery/pickup :)

Thanks!

Soldato
It changed with iOS 15, so no. Took me a few mins to get used to it but I think it makes sense on a touch screen device as your fingers are at the bottom to type on the keyboard.

Soldato
I'm likely going to be the same. Been sitting at 110 for over an hour and I'm 112, so expecting the delay text :rolleyes:

And mine has been delivered! The guy said to me that there’s still hundreds to be delivered, he said he’s working right up to 10pm!

Just dong the transfer now. The bump is noticeable bigger but apart from that it looks the same. Hopefully won’t take too long, saying 2h though hopefully be much quicker.

Soldato
The bump is huge. I don’t like it. I’ll have to get use to it though. I’m not putting a case on it though.

Anyway just a heads up if you have files saved in the file storage and use the transfer feature it doesn’t - or didn’t in my case transfer the files over to my phone.

Soldato
The bump is huge. I don’t like it. I’ll have to get use to it though. I’m not putting a case on it though.

Anyway just a heads up if you have files saved in the file storage and use the transfer feature it doesn’t - or didn’t in my case transfer the files over to my phone.
Strange, transferred mine over ok.

Soldato

Honestly is the bump that much bigger than the iPhone 12 Pro

Back
Top Bottom