• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Associate
So, after a good few hours of Heaven benchmark and gaming,
The coil whine has improved significantly.
Still far from silent, but much much better.

Will continue to stress the card this weekend and will see what noise level it gets to at the end.

Associate
Anyone know if you can you put a firmware level custom fan curve using afterburner on 3000 FE cards, one so you don't have to have afterburner launch or running.

Pretty sure it does, anytime i have restarted my computer with afterburner running with different fan settings they are still on after reboot

Soldato
You picked it up?
Yes. Yesterday evening just before they closed. I was ID checked aswell. I'm just on my way back from the football so probably won't get round to installing it until tomorrow. I need to order a waterblock for it next and decide how best to route the tubes in the case I've got.

This is the first brand new graphics card I've bought since about 2005 everything since then has been second hand. Certainly has a "premium" feel to it.

Soldato
Not evening but they did drop once on Saturday
27/02/21 Saturday 10:15am
Yeah my brother got one of those and was very happy as he works all week so hadn't been able to get one that dropped during the week, supprised they don't do more weekend drops for others who are not able to buy during the week due to work.

Back
Top Bottom