Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [24th - 27th Sept 2021]

Man of Honour
Well, despite my serious reservations around Ole I've tried to look at this season positively... but:

Lost to Young Boys, scraped past West Ham, lost to West Ham, and struggled badly today with most aspects of the game.

Since last season we've added the best striker in the world (ish), one of the best, most decorated centre backs, and one of the best attacking prospects in world football, and yet here we are - absolutely predictably.

Coaching team horribly inadequate.

Soldato
Just awful - another utterly abject performance from United...

I know it's not just one player who is the issue, but how is Fred still playing for United - just awful again, McTominay again - simply not good enough, I know we don't have many other options here but that defensive midfield is horrendous.

2 DM's again a Villa side at home - come on - that's just not on.

Early days but Van Der Beek situation looks like same happening with Sancho

Soldato
well that was crap, having 2 defenders injured and having to go off didn't really leave much room for tactical changes, not that OLE would make them on time anyway :)

Villa deserved the win

Caporegime
Honestly not sure why people are creaming over this Chelsea side.
Honestly not sure why people keep defending Ole.

Honestly didn't thing Ole was that horrific but them sneaking by West Ham a bit and the 60->90 mins I watched there is pretty horrific.
Up until the Villa goal only Villa were pressing on to win it, Cavani coming on made them even worse.

Chelsea team has enough talent to beat lower sides easily, setting up to be defensive in big games and win with absurd counter speed is going to work a reasonable amount of the time. Lukaku has made them way worse in games like today though, actual donkey

Don
A little reminder from City as to just how good a side they are. A lot of people had been writing them off and handing Chelsea the title but they showed, on their day, they're a step ahead of Chelsea. Another day City win that by 3 goals.

Soldato
Good old Mcfred doing the business
You have to look at the system also. Pogba - a huge talent but can't be trusted in centre midfield because he doesn't work hard enough or have the positional discipline so he ends up on the left . Fred is an awful footballer. McSauce is average. Together they are toxic but Ole keeps playing them. There is no pattern of play. It's shocking how poorly coached that team seems to be. Klopp, Tuchel and Guardiola must be ******* themselves laughing at how poor United are.

Back
Top Bottom