Associate
Hello, just wondering if anyone has any ideas for improving this loop? I've had it like this since last December and never had any issues but always thought it looked abit weird/messy. I want to upgrade to some bigger tubing soon but just wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions.
ignore the slightly wonky tube from the GPU, I need to sort that!
Thanks
Tom
https://imgur.com/a/Wm2FqZz
Wm2FqZz

Wm2FqZz

Associate
other than straightening the tubes, there isn't much difference you can make tbh unless you make the CPU and GPU block into a parallel loop.

Associate
You could put the to rad so the inlet & outlet are on the opposite end then pump to the top rad, top rad to the CPU then CPU back to the Res.

Soldato
If you want it cleaner, come out of the back of the gpu and down to the pump which will get rid of a huge visible tube.

That a p3 or p5? and I ran a paralell setup in my p3 with barely any visible tubing, forgive the motherboard looking a little lost as I only had an ITX board at the time :D

Associate
OP
If you want it cleaner, come out of the back of the gpu and down to the pump which will get rid of a huge visible tube.

That a p3 or p5? and I ran a paralell setup in my p3 with barely any visible tubing, forgive the motherboard looking a little lost as I only had an ITX board at the time :D

OOO thanks kinda cool! I do quite like having some of the pipes on show but I might try figure out a way round having some nice bends in places. I think my issue is the small pipes at the moment too as they just look abit lost inside the case.

Associate
Go on Youtube and look for "Declassified Systems" and check out the guy's pipe runs. Never seen anyone do what this guy does.

true dat.. makes me wonder if he's freestyling or using a jig? Have thought about emailing him direct on this as some of the runs i want to do have more than 3 bends in them

Back
Top Bottom